Paytm Mobile Recharge - recharge not done but payment is done

samruddhi patel on Sep 29, 2011
I Ms. Samruddhi patel had done mobile recharge of vodafone of Rs.125/- the recharge is not done but payment is been deducted, when I email on care@paytm.com they replied you send the statement. I did it but my amt is not refund. The recharge is done on 22/9/11 for mobile no. 9049363556 order no.5233698.

Comments

A Oct 10, 2011 by
Rahul pPatil

reccharge not done but payment is done
I Ms.Rahul Patil had done mobile recharge of BSNL of Rs50/- the recharge is not done but payment is been deducted, when I email on care@paytm.com they replied you send the statement. I did it but my amt is not refund. The recharge is done on 02-Oct-11 15:01:51 for mobile no. 9423283239 order no.5857632.
N Nov 23, 2011 by
Paytm Customer Care

Dear Rahul,

We are very sorry to read your issue here. Best way to resolve any concern is to send an email to care@paytm.com. We are available 24 hours on all 7 days of the week to resolve your issues.

Remember at Paytm your trust is foremost. Your money is yours unless you have received your recharge. That’s our promise!

There was a delay in receiving the response from the bank’s server, as a result we were unable to complete your mobile recharge.

We have already completed the refund process of Rs. 50 from Paytm side.

Remember, if you do not see this balance in your bank account yet, it is because your bank does not reflect this refund instantly. You could check with them on time it takes for such refunds to show up.

Should you require any other assistance, please send us a mail at care@paytm.com. You may also refer our online help videos at http://www.paytm.com/faq.htm for more details on our refund process.

Best Regards,