PF withdrawal - PF enquiry

priyanka
hi,
i also submitted PF withdrawal application at 10 sept -2008 and got the acknowldge from PF office but amount is not deposited yet PF account number MH/37528/009413.
i have the acknowldge receipt also if required.
Plase enquire about it.

Comments

PF Withdrawal - DbCom

My previous company DbCom Systems has submitte all documente pertaining to my PF withdrawal and has received and acknowledment on 23 May 2008.But I have still not received the amount credited to my account.

My PF A/c No is : MH/99620/21

I would like to know when would i be receiving the amount.

Ann Thomas

is there any website where we can inquire about the pf withdrawal?my employer has submitted the withdrawal form.

My name is Narayanan B M.I had worked in PCS technology Ltd., Bangalore during the period
5-12-2006 to 10-2-2007.
My PF no is MH/30019/7875 .I had given the papers 16 months back for the final settlement
of my PF.But still it is not credited to my account. I contacted to my office .They told that Pf withdrawal form MH/30019/7875 has already submitted to Bandra pf office on 29/5/08.I just want to get confirmation that how much time it will take to credit the PF amount to my bank account.My account no is 00000057011450615 (State Bank of Travancore).
Narayanan B M

Dear Sir/Mam,

My name is Sanjay Thakur and I had worked i-solutions pvt.ltd., Delhi and my work place is Dehradun, Uttrakhand.(ICICI Bank Ltd Dehradun)

My PF no is MH/94095/3454 .I had given the papers 2 months back for the final settlement
of my PF.But still it is not credited to my account.Iwant to confirmation that how much time it will take to credit the PF amount to my bank account.My account no is 016401016685 (ICICI Bank Ltd. Dehradun Uttrakhand).

Lukking for your kind sopport.

Sanjay Thakur
cont.- +91 9897483123

I want to know my PF Account Balance on internet.Which is the sight where i can get my PF details.

Sanjay Kumar

withdrawl of p.f. - p.f. withdrawn

Dear.Sir
I have applied for withdrawl of my p.f. with interest vide acknowledgement no. UP/14967/102 dt. 28.09.2007. I have visited so many times to resional office Noida, and called to p.f. officers Mr. Surender regularly on telephone no. 2412600, 601, but yet not get cleared my p.f.

As i required some funds urgently to deposite my childrens fee to their school.

In view of the urgent requirement of the fund and its so long awaited please released my p.f. funds with interest.
I hope you will do the needful and obliced

Thanks with regards

Syed Badshah Asghar

J-167, 3rd Floor, J-Extention, Near Firdaus Masjid Laxmi Nagar Delhi- 92

Our Mob. No. 9899180783 E.Mail ID. naseemakht@rediffmail.com

My name is Dharmendra Kumar I had worked in Reliance General Insurance Com Ltd., Delhi during the period 23.01.2008 to 22-11-2008.

My PF no is MH/46163/3530 .I had given the papers 3 months back for the final settlement
of my PF.But still it is not credited to my account. I contacted to my office .They told that Pf withdrawal form MH/46163/3530 has already submitted to Bandra pf office on 4th-march-09.I just want to get confirmation that how much time it will take to credit the PF amount to my bank account.My account no is 000701583665 (ICICI Bank Ltd ).

Request you to pls look into the matter and do the needfull.

Dharmendra Kumar

My name is Jitender Kr. Singh and I had worked HDFC STANDARDLIFE INSURANCE LTD., Delhi and my work place was New Friends Colony, New Delhi
My PF no is PF/29375.I had given the papers 5 months back for the final settlement
of my PF.But still it is not credited to my account.I want to confirmation that how much time it will take to credit the PF amount to my bank account.My Bank HDFC Account.

no conformation my pf fom recieved or not - i solution

Dear Concern,
I have sent my PF form on 28/1/2009 by Registered Post and as per the Post Office my PF form has been delivered to u on 31/1/2009 but still in the EPF site there is no status regarding my PF . Request you to look at the matter as I have sent my form long time ago.

Please find below the details for the same and wating for ur revert .

Name - Kuldeep dutt
Pf no. - MH / 94095 / 5506
Emp code no. - 16695
Phone no - 09911574050

my name is Nilesh Ashok Dhekale . I submeet my pf withdrawl from to my co. on 27/2/09.my pf no.is MH118351-08. i asked in my hr dep. they tell pf is deposited in ur a/c but there is no any amt.deposited in my a/c.so how many time take for transfer the pf amt. my one friend get pf amt. in two months. so pls tell me how many amt .is credited & how many time take it.

Pls confirm my pf balance from pf official andhrapradesh. My PF account no is AP/29968/1753

P.F .WITHDRAWL - PF

REF. CODE .NO.MH/BAN/11850
GROUP NO.VI

MRS. BHAGYALAKSHMI NARAYANAN BEARING P.F.A/C NO MH/BAN/11850/708
FORM 19 AND 10 D ALONG WITH FORM NO.3A SUBMITTED ON 13TH APRIL 2009.
I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE PF AMOUNT SO FAR.PLEASE SEE THAT THE AMOUNT IS TRANSFERED TO MY ACCOUNT.
REGARDS,
MRS.BHAGYALAKSHMI NARAYANAN

Lalit Kumar

My name is Gunjan kumar . I have submitted my pf withdrawal form to my previous company on 20/3/09. Please suggest me how much time needed for amount credit, as it is already 69 days (today is 1st june 2009) passed and nothing is credited in my account.

Gunjan kumar
D
Yogesha

I have applied for PF withdrawal on 8th April 2009 in bangalore office.
My PF number is KN/41399/89

But, till now I have not received the amount.

kindly tell me the status of the withdrawal.

Kapil Sharma

+919759352307/+919412874738

dear sir/madam,
I have submit my PF withdrawal form before one month but i can not find any responce from PF office Plz tell me how much time will be taken in cash receiving.I have checked my form from responsible person at the time of submission it was completely filled ok.

my PF A/C no-HR/GGN/27530/0086

i have applied for withdrawal of my P.F.amount before one month but credit not come in my account .
whats the reason and what the time period of this procedure
my PF A/C no-HR/GGN/27530/0086

dharamveer

Daar Sir / Madam

My name is Pawan Kumar. I have submitted my pf withdrawal form to Nehru place office almost three month ago but amount is not credited in my account. Please suggest me how much time needed for amount credit, My account no. is DL 22797-130

Pawan Kumar

I have submitted my PF form in the month of Jan-09 and still havent recieved my withdrawal amount...my PF act # is MH/93041/5295

PF withdrawal - PF enquiry