Philips Make 21 Vardan Type : 21pt2125 / 94 / M - Audio problem with the above model

Ajay Kumar Yadav
The audio system is not working for all the channels. The Enggs comes every time for the same problem.He sets the same in the factory settings and the problem is resolved. The same problem has been occured more then six times in last eight months.I told him to let me know the procedure to restore the audio stting s but he is not co-operative.
Every time I have to call the person from Philips service centre .
Can you provide me the settings to restore the same so that it will be convenient for me to do myself rather than wait for the service person.
Do the needful.
Thanks & Regards
Ajay Yadav

Comments

Audio Problem - Philips

Dear Sir
I bought a philips TV in 2yrs back, now the TV sound is not comming and the video also move from down to 1" i was searching places for Philips Service centre, but the result no where in philips service centre i am realy disappointed because this is our india product i am not able to find the correct service centre (i got one service centre, but when i was calling nobody will picking the phone), i request for particular person kindly make more service centre for philips, so people can easily take care their philips product, , i love philips products, plz help me

my philips dvd player can not play any type of mp3 cd.please check immediately.my phone number is 9268442416

I am also facing similar problem. Every time service person comes and charges 500-600 Rs. for restoring volume and within 2 months the problem occurs again. When we ask for actual cause they tell us, there is a problem with some chip and they change it and do something with remote control (Enters some code in factory mode) and problems get resolved for some time. When I asked for this procedure they ignored to answer. This problem is causing lot of trouble as every 2 months we have to call service person from Philips service center.
A Nov 3, 2011 by