PNB ATM - Amount Debited without receiving Cash

jain_priyank3082
hellow sir I, Priyank Jain, have a saving A/C in Panjab National Bank (PNB) & also have a ATM of PNB and i try to withdraw the maney (Rs. 10000/-) from axis bank ATM on 03/08/09 but i did not receive cash and when i check my A/C the same amt. had deducted. I complaint to both bank (PNB and AXIS) and also to customer care of PNB then i got a complaint no. 18450285.
kindly solve my problem and cradit my a/c with the same amt i.e. Rs. 10000/-.
my a/c no. is 3672000101197447.
If you need any furhter detials pl. call me on Mobile NO. 09415948779. Reply awiated.
thanking you.

Comments

deducted amt falsely and now still not credited the amt - Axis Bank

Hi, this is Rupal Maru having normal savings a/c Axis Malad branch and i have to maintain avg bal of rs 5000 qtrly which i use to keep always 5000 in my a/c and then i operate the a/c on 30-12-08 they charged me rs 750 for not maintaing avg bal and i was shocked to see this i went on 31st and explained them regarding this and they said as your a/c is womens special a/c and you have to keep avg bal of rs 10000, so they have charged me but without my notice or application letter how can they upgrade my account to that category so she Madam Vaishali over there who is the worse person i have ever met in my life, checked removing the old file and then she committed that it was mistake and the amt will be reversed back just give us one application letter stating kindly reverse my a/c in savings mode and credit that charges and she told me that it will be done but today after one month still that amt has not been credited to my a/c i have visited 5 times regarding this but Madam Vaishali who sits there not at all co-operative and she says we have forwarded and we will give you a call and one fine day she tells me that the application which i had given is lost with them now tell me what to do its mental torture to me and real pain everytime going to bank for this rs 750 which they have deducted by their mistake now still my amt has not been credited now what to do can i get compensate for this by keeping my money for more than 30 days and not replying tell me what to do and i need compensation now for this mental torture after visiting 5 times and i have all proof with duly stamped from them which i have given application for this
waiting a positive and fast reply

on 9th april09 I had withdrawn Rs.2000/- through ATM thereafter my Card were lost and same reported to Bank and card get blocked. But I shocked after seeing the statement that one transaction of Rs.15000/- debited in my account which was not done by me as I lost my card. Several mails sent to Branch for checking reversing the same but all my efforts are in futile.

Didnt receive cash from ATM but a/c debited - PNB

i am Kinshuk Jain, holding a/c in one of the leading bank of India i.e. PNB a/c no. 2512000400247720. on 3rd May 2009 at 2:45 pm, i tried to withdraw Rs. 10, 000 from my ATM Card in the Machine of Axis Bank at Ocean Plaza Sahibabad, Ghaziabad. I have already received a mail from AXIS bank that they have not deducted any amount i.e. 10, 000 from that particular transaction and that has been conveyed to the PNB officials too from my end.I have requested the bank officilas, mailed my complaint to the Higher authorities but i have been turned out by such a reputed Brand name. I was in Delimna that PNB will credit my a/c with the10, 000 but no proper response form the senior officials also. As, i have seen 29 Complaint against PNB, it is my humble request to all not to use PnB Bank for your most valuable asset i.e. MONEY. I hav

false DEDUCTION from account - Axis Bank

I am having salary account in Axis Bank ( Chandigarh sect-35B branch) with account no-041010100248181. I requested to withdraw an amount of Rs 6500 from ICICI ATM at Phase7 Mohali( ATM No-S1AN0081, Txn No-4961) on 09/06/2009 8:47 am but instead of Rs 6500.00 I got only Rs 1700.00 ie 4800.00 less. I made complaint since the day in written and telephonically. but till the date I did not get refund and today ie on 23/07/2009 I was told that ICICI bank is replied that your transaction is successful this is the history of my case now what to do please help me.
dispute id no-0906009365

A/C debited without receiveing cash - AXIS Bank ATM

kindly solve my problem and cradit my a/c with the same amt i.e. Rs. 10000/-.
my a/c no. is 3672000101197447.

RESPECTED SIR.
I MANOJ KUMAR, HAVE A SAVING A/C- IN PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK & ALSO HAVE A ATM OF PNB AND I TRY TO WITHDRAW THE MONEY RS.5000/- FROM THE BANK OF INDIA ON 12/08/2009. I DIDNIT RECEIVE CASH & WHEN I CHECK MY A/C THE SAME AMOUNT HAS DEDUCTED. I COMPLAINT TO BOTH BANK (PNB / BANK OF INDIA) & ALSO TO CUSTOMER CARE OF PNB THEN I GOT A COMPLAINT NO-18733077.
KINDLY SOLVE MY PROBLEM AND CREDIT MY A/C WITH THE SAME AMOUNT RS. 5000/-
MY A/C NO. IS 4166000100132952
IF U NEED ANY FURTHER DETAILS PLS CALL ME ON 01123874565/ 9212609341 REPLY AWAITED.
THANKING U

hello sir I, Manoj Kumar, have a saving A/C in Panjab National Bank (PNB) & also have a ATM of PNB and i try to withdraw the money (Rs. 5000/-) from bank of india ATM on 12/08/09 but i did not receive cash and when i check my A/C the same amt. had deducted. I complaint to both bank (PNB and BOI) and also to customer care of PNB then i got a complaint no. 18733077
kindly solve my problem and cradit my a/c with the same amt i.e. Rs. 5000/-.
my a/c no. is 4166000100132952.
If you need any furhter detials pl. call me on Mobile NO. 09212609341 &011-23874565. Reply awiated

MY ATM CARD NO 5048840206010023134 MY AC NO IS 0206001500007696 MY ATM IS NOT WORKING PLZ SEND ME COMMENT NO

hello sir I, pankaj gupta, have a saving A/C in Panjab National Bank (PNB) & also have a ATM of PNB and i try to withdraw the money (Rs. 4000/-) from IDBI ATM on 04/09/09 in the morning but i did not receive cash and when i check my A/C the same amt. had deducted. I complaint to both bank (PNB and IDBI) and also to customer care of PNB but customer care executive said that my amount will be transfer in my account with in 40-48 hrs. but its now 72 hours has passed still we didnt get any transfer in my account and he didnt give any complaint no. to me.

kindly solve my problem and cradit my a/c with the same amt i.e. Rs. 4000/-.in
my a/c no. is 3091000101285743
If you need any furhter detials pl. call me on Mobile NO. 9911566290 & 011-26828143-45. Reply awiated

thanx
pankaj

hello sir, this is arun dua..while i was entered to withdrew Rs200/- bt didn't get as the i get the slip with 200rs debited.i was withdrewing money from SBI ATM.the following information about the ATM.
the ATM ID S1AN10002614
MY A/C NO 3610001500060918
TXN NO 1693
DATE(on the day i tried to withdrew) 06sep. 2009
TIME 12:04 RBI PETROL PUMP
jaipur.
plz solve my problem and credit my account by Rs 200/-...
my account branch manager has denied to solve and said to call on TOLL FREE NO.on which call never received.
thanx
arun dua

PNB ATM Complaints - Amount Debited without receiving Cash
PNB ATM
Posted: 08.09.2009 Send email-vanshikaa07@yahoo.com

Amount Debited without receiving Cash
hellow sir my, rakesh bansal(, propritere vansikaa associate)
have a current A/C in Panjab National Bank (PNB) & also have a ATM of PNB and i try to withdraw the maney (Rs. 10000/-) from vijaya bank ATM on 09/09/09 but i did not receive cash and when i check my A/C the same amt. had deducted. I complaint through mail.
kindly solve my problem and cradit my a/c with the same amt i.e. Rs. 10000/-.
my a/c no. is 1496002100903049.
If you need any furhter detials pl. call me on Mobile NO. 09258794079. Reply awiated.

I am Agree

Sub : Atm Cash Transaction Cancel and not received any Cash still
Money debited from my Bank account no : 1529001300028751
The ATM Machine shows that the transaction Cancel and I did not received any Cash still the money debited from my account. Please do the needful and credited the amount of Rs 500/- in my Bank account.

Yours truly,
Mob : 9990240818
A/c No : 1529001300028751

Saving A/c no : 1529001300028751

Atm Cash Transaction Cancel and not received any Cash still
Money debited from my Bank account no : 1529001300028751( Punjab National Bank)

I have a Saving Bank Account In Punjab National Bank ) A/c No : 1529001300028751 On 19th of September I use my ATM Card to withdrawn money for Rs 500/- ( Five Hundred) between 9.25 A.M through Ing Vysya Bank Nehru Place Branch.

Yours truly,

Mob : 9990240818
Saving A/c no : 1529001300028751 ( Punjab national Bank)

hellow sir my, Md. Farooque Azam
have a Saving A/C in Panjab National Bank (PNB) NAU ANA KUTCHERY ROAD, SUPAUL, BIHAR PIN- 852131 & also have a ATM of PNB and I try to withdraw the maney (Rs. 4000/-) from NAU ANA KUTCHERY ROAD, SUPAUL, BIHAR (Punjab Nation Bank) ATM on 17/09/09 but I did not receive cash.

TIME 20:27 NAU ANA KUTCHERY RD. NR GM, SUPAUL (BIHAR)

If you need any furhter detials pl. call me on Mobile NO. 9470290222. Reply awiated.

I am Tarun Tewari, I have a joint  A/C in PNB
Bank- 0962001500004940.

When, i used the PNB ATM on Date-07/09/09, deduction of Rs. 2600/- in
my account but not received the payment.

When, I complain in the PNB Bank on Date-10/09/09, they noted the complain and gave
complaint receipt no.19845407-,   reply to wait 20 days for debit the cash, but
till date no solution for my problem.

I am helpless for the fault of PNB ATM.

Name- Tarun Tewari

PNB A/C No.- 0962001500004940

Transaction Date-07/09/09

Complaint Recpt. No.-19845407

Address of PNB Bank.- Punjab National Bank, Choughanpata, Almora, Uttrakhand

Our Address-S/O Kishan Chandra Tewari Talla Chausar, Almora
Contact No.- 05962211282 / 09456102327

why my ATM Card has been blocked

hellow sir I, Somnath Sharma, have a saving A/C in Panjab National Bank (PNB) & also have a ATM of PNB and i try to withdraw the money (Rs. 3000/-) from P.N.B., ICICI bank, SBI ATM on 19/10/09 but i did not receive cash and when i check my A/C the same amt. had deducted. I Complaint to customer care of PNB then i got a complaint no. 20875305.
kindly solve my problem and cradit my a/c with the same amt i.e. Rs. 3000/-.
my a/c no. is 2789000400033521.
If you need any furhter detials pl. call me on Mobile NO. 09457303058. Reply awiated.

Customer Name : Md. Farooque Azam