PNB - DEBIT CARD

SATYA PRAKASH SISODIYA
DEAR SIR,

MY SAVING A/C WITH PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK NEW TRUCK STAND JAIPUR RAJASTHAN I WITHDRAWAL SAME BRANCH ATM RS.1600/- ON DATED 08.09.08 BUT I CASH NOT RECEIVED & RS 1600/- DEBITED FROM MY A/C. I COMPLAINED SAME DAY IN WRITING PNB NTS BRANCH, BANK OFFICER SAY TO ME RS. 1600/- CREDITED IN YOUR A/C WITHIN SEVEN BANK WORKING DAYS, (PAR MERE A/C MEIN ABHI TAK JAMA NAHI HUE HAI) A/C NO. 2234000100147183 A/C HOLDER SATYA PRAKASH SISODIYA ADDRESS C/O PRIME AUTO 11, TRANSPORT NAGAR, NEAR WATER TANK JAIPUR RAJASTHAN -302003 DEBIT CARD NO.5126520011848681

Comments

I swap my card (Punjab National Bank) twice in Vodaphone (Kormangala Branch) in Citi bank Machine amount 884 Rs +884 Rs on (08/03/2003). When I check my Punjab National bank Account that time its show twice this amount minus from my account (1768 Rs ).I already talk to Vodaphone they just simply promise nothing they do anything . When I check Punjab National bank they also not committed anything and their services really bad. Now more then one month over nothing is happen

Punjab national bank Account number -1287000400069100

Dear Sir / Madam

Mera pichle 2 salo se pnb (mohali) mein saving a/c hain. Mera bank a/c no. 115500 0102022630 hain aur atm no. 504884115501000ab4041 hai. Aur ab meri delhi mein hadi ho gayi hai, aur mein apna a/c mohali (phase-1) se apna a/c (rohini) delhi mein transfer karwana chahti hoon. Iske liye ap kindly mujhe procedure mail karke bata dejiye.

deepali

Dear Sir / Madam

Mera pichle 2 salo se pnb (mohali) mein saving a/c hain. Mera bank a/c no. 115500 0102022630 hain aur atm no. 5048841155010004041 hai. Aur ab meri delhi mein hadi ho gayi hai, aur mein apna a/c mohali (phase-1) se apna a/c (rohini) delhi mein transfer karwana chahti hoon. Iske liye ap kindly mujhe procedure mail karke bata dejiye.

deepali

dear sir/mam
this is ashwani kumar rawat account holder of your bank (branch: ambedkar marg, Ghaziabad)
my atm card not worked from date to issue.
messege when i insert atm card in atm machine that your card activeted after 24 hours
my phone no. 9711980387
naman

sir
i was no using my ac. from last 8 years . two days before i got my pass book updated . and issued a debit card for the account . the account is inactivated how can be my problum solve.

dear sir/mam
this is Harendra Nath Mishra account holder of your bank (branch: sec-2 shastri nagar meerut U P)
my atm cards not worked from date to issue.
plz solve my problem as soon as posible
atm card no.5126 5200 2133 8509 response code 50 messege when i insert atm card in atm machine that card is blocked
atm card no.5126 5200 2133 8467 response code 50 messege when i insert atm card in atm machine that card is blocked
atm card no.5126 5200 2133 8475 response code 56 messege when i insert atm card in atm machine that card is invalid
my phone no. 9997830688
Your Faithfully
H N Mishra

Dear sir, madam,
mera a/c pnb me one year se hai, kuch time pahle mera atm card miss ho gaya tha or mane dusra atm card essu karwa liya tha, but me uske pin nambar bhul gaya, plz mera dusre pin namber essu kar de. mera a/c no. 1586000100152715 hai.mera a/c jaipur Raj. me Sikar road branch me hai.

Balwan singh yadav
Jaipur

my A/c no-4788001500017038 hay.maine apna atm bandh karva diya tha .maine naya atm complaint no lay li ya hay. magar mujke atm nahi li ya .mujhe internet banking bi chaiye please give me form.or atm be dilva dayna.thankyou

dear sir

I want to deactivate my ATM card which were issued to punjab national bank my a/c no is
0161000101500579. please sir take immegiately action for this case bcz your bank staff want a prove
to deactive atm card but i have only one prove which were i will be miss this prove (FIR).But that kind of only one prove to this mail. please sir help me.

HAVE A NICE DAY

NAME : RAJNEESH TOMER
ADDRESS : 9/2764 TS. NO. 18 KAILASH NAGAR
DELHI - 110031

MOB:- 09911937377

Sir/Ma, m

When i entered my ATM card in machine it shows response code 50 and that card is blocked.
Please tell me what is main problem.
Please help me my no is 09999803887.
How many time will be take to solve problem.

i hold an account with PNB bank shastri nagar Jammu branch ,

a few days back i swiped my ATM cum debit card at a shopping outlet, the transaction was not approved and was Tried twice for Rs.2800 each and no charge slip was generated as a result i thought no amount must be charged but the very next day i found out that Rs.5600 has been withdrawn from my account and this was never recieved by the company (confirmed)

now i wish the reversal of the payment back to my account so help.

block my atm card bearing no.8840190018627, sir my account no is 0190001500017022

My ac has been inactivated but how can i activate my account as it is inactivated in dehradun but i m living in haryana contact no 9896995691 plz help me as bank member are not responding at any time plz help me

Mera A/c Punjab National Bank, Batala Road, Dhariwal City, Distt:-Gurdaspur (Punjab) Mein Hai.Mera Account Nri hai. Account ok hai, par mera ATM card nahi activet ho raha Branch wale bolte hai Delhi E-bay Branch ka fault hai phone bhut kiya, Customer care mein bhi complaint dee, koi kuch nahi karta.please muhje mail par koi salah de Thanks

what i want to know is the IBAN and Int. code for your punjab national bank at the nearest to jaipur nation university, jagathpura to transfer money to an account with you. thanks. jm
N May 31, 2012 by
ishitaghosh1988 PNB  - Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India

Sir
On 25th May 2012 I operated PNB ATM to withdraw Rs. 10,000 by using PNB Debit Card no. 5048840217010002341. The ATM has debited my account but it failed to deliver the cash. You are requested to carry out necessary verification and credit Rs. 10,000 to my S/V Account No. 0217000400245588 at your earliest.
S.D. Ghosh.