Provident Fund Office Noida, Gautambudh Nagar, Utter Pradesh - PF MONEY WITHDRAWAL DELAYED

ARVIND KUMAR AWASTHI
I ( Arvind Kumar Awasthi) had applied for Pf withdrowl on 24 th September 2008 in Noida office. Till date we have not received payment in my bank account. In between two times we have been approched to Noida Provident office to know the status. Provident Fund office personnel says that your form has been sent to our bank and Bank personnel says it has not been received by them.

I am approching to both organisation and outcome is zero. I asked for second copy to get it verified personally but provident office denied .

Comments

N Apr 21, 2014 by
Vikaldubey22

Best Review
My PF account No. is UP/49034/3597. Please tell me how to know my PF amount & widraw process in my E-mail ID vikaldubey1989@gmail.com

Vikal kumar dubey

I ( sandhya rana) was working with DPS had applied for Pf withdrowl on 4 th June 2007 in my school and then to Noida office. Till date I have not received payment in my bank account. I have been several times to the office, but they usually send the customers back home by simply asking them to fill one name or to get signatures of the prevoius organisation. There has been time that I stood evan for two hours in the office but complaint was not heard. I just want to know my status of my PF but they are blank always. Somtimes Provident Fund office personnel says that your form has been sent to our bank and Bank personnel says it has not been received by them.
I asked my agent to send my form back to my school so that I can do it myself. The form has come back again to the school after two long years of waiting.
I am working with Organising committe Commonwealth Games Delhi 2010. I hardly get any time to approach them again and again. When I last saw my form it was torn and was in a bad condition. This will be the third time I will be filling up the form.
I have evan seen poor people traveling from a long distance, waiting for long and going back again just after few minuts verifications. the language of the Form is not at all simple for a common man, It has lenghty process of filling and attaching different a, b, c forms together
I want to ask the Customer Care services, Is this the way to serve and deal with the people. BUT YES THIS A GOOD WAY OF TROUBLING.

Dear Sirs,

I was working with M/s.HCL Infosystems Limited at Bangalore, the head office of which was located at Noida. Hence, all our PF was being credited and maintained at PF Commissioner's office at Noida.

I have left the company and submitted my PF withdrawal during the month of March-2009. My PF account No. is 36884. Kindly let me know the status of my PF withdrawal application.

Thanking you,

With profound regards.

Nagaraj Bhattad

Respected Sir,

I am Binod kumar Saini. My PF Account No. UP 34740/10. I am fill up withrawal form on 19.08.09.

Please Irequest u that confirm the status on my mobile no. 9268377979

best regards

binod

please let me know my pf status

pf no. up/21493/1200

Dear Sirs,

I working with M/s.HCL Infinet Limited at raipur, the head office of which was located at Noida. Hence, all our PF was being credited and maintained at PF Commissioner's office at Noida.

My PF account No. is 337702. Please tell me how to know my PF amount & widraw process in my E-mail ID pramods10@gmail.com

Thanking you,

With profound regards.
Pramod sharwan

Sir

I ( Manoj Mani Tripathi) had applied for Pf withdrowl on 12/12/2009 in Noida office. Till date we have not received payment in my bank account. In between two times we have been approched to Noida Provident office to know the status. Provident Fund office personnel says that your form has been sent to our bank and Bank personnel says it has not been received by them.

Manoj

Sir

I ( Amit Kumar) had applied for Pf withdrowl on 29/12/2009 in Noida office. Till date we have not received payment in my bank account. In between two times we have been approched to Noida Provident office to know the status. Provident Fund office personnel says that your form has been sent to our bank and Bank personnel says it has not been received by them.

Amit

Hi this is Surinder pal Sharma with PF a/c number UP/17407/518
i had submitted my pf withdraw form no10C & form 19 on dated 09.04.2010. at sec-24 PF office
After a long gap of time i didn't got any kind of mail or notification from the PF Dept. When i visited on 30.06.2010 for confirmation & status of my application for withdrawal of PF i shocked when it was known to me that my Form has been rejected and sent to my Privious Company, i.e Gurind India pvt Ltd. Sec-11, dispatched on 10.05/2010
But the company's P & A dept. didn't receive any rejected form sent by PF dept.
This matter long lasting since 4 months.
I need solution as soon as possible

pf no. up-17407-519

on My E-Mail ID Rajeshkumar1985g@rediffmail.com
N Mar 4, 2011 by
ajender Pal Singh

I ( Ajender Pal Singh) had applied for Pf withdraw UP/30037/1077on 05/02/2011 in Noida office. Till date we have not received payment in my bank account.Provident Fund office personnel says that your form has been sent to our bank and Bank personnel says it has not been received by them
N Mar 7, 2011 by
Anand85

Respected Sir,

I am Anand Kumar. My PF Account No.
UP 21252/786. I am fill up withrawal form on 31.01.2011.

Please Irequest u that confirm the status on my mobile no. 9911766978

best regards

Anand Kumar
N Mar 12, 2011 by
bksracom

Respected Sir,

I am Binod kumar Singh. My PF Account No. UP 36686/42. I am fill up withrawal form on 02.12.09.

Please Irequest u that confirm the status on my mobile no. 9500003302

Best regards
Binod
N Jun 13, 2011 by
arun ray

my name is arun kumar roy worked at holostik india ltd my account number is UP/21490/821 i claimed my p f before 4 months but still no response, plese help me, thanks
N Jul 7, 2011 by
bulla kranthi kumar

I am Kranthi Kumar. My P.F.Account Number is DL-40792/1544, I applied for with drawal on Nov-10, Still no updation from my company and P.F.office. My account opened in New Delhi thr one MNC. How best I can do to sove this issue

Regards.

I Rameshwar let me know my current PF status
vickeyrajput23@gmail.com
N Oct 25, 2013 by
Sudarsan Swain

Please let me know my pf status

pf no. UP-48713/1447
on my mail is sudarsanswain13@gmail.com
N Feb 5, 2014 by
rakeshdama

I left my organization HCL Infosystems on 22/11/2013. I have filled and submitted FORM-19 (EPF Withdrawl).

PF Account Number : UP1147664338

Please let me know about my withdrawl status.

Thank you very much in advance.

Rakesh Dama,