PureIT Water Purifier - Leakage of water

Pavan Nanduri on May 17, 2012
This is Pavan Nanduri. I bought a 14 Litre Pureit Classic water purifier from Vishal Super market around 3 months back. there is a small patch in the product itself which made the water to leak out of it. i went to Vishal to complain about this, and they said me to call on the given helpline number on the back of the book 09235 600 600. but no one did pick the numbe despite the herculian call attempts for more than a month.

Eventuallly i fed up with the service of PureIT and left the issue and using the same system with leaking water daily. this is my worst experience with PureIT. all the dealers will jump on their toes while selling the product but when required assistance everyone will show their back.

this is worst i should and i recommend my fellow friends and customers to be cautious before buying because of its bad to worst service.

Comments

LAXMI C.H PureIT Water Purifier  - India

about the lekage of water - pureit/water filter

i have a problem with pure it water filter so i request you to change my battery
N May 18, 2012 by
hulpureit1

Thank you for taking the time and effort to reach us on your concern. On behalf of Pureit team we express regret for the inconvenience caused from our end in resolving your issue. We will be keen to get your issue resolved on top priority. Please do forward your contact details so that the issue can be resolved up to your satisfaction.
You may reach us,
1. By replying to this response, or
2. Email: pureit.hul@unilever.com, or
3. Website: http://www.pureitwater.com or
4. Phone Call @ our 24 x 7 Pureit helpline: 1860-180-1000 / 1860-500-5678.
Resha Parkar (resha.parkar@unilever.com)
Manager-Consumer Communication & Analytics
N Jul 4, 2013 by
rakhraj 42

My Pureit Water Purifier has started leaking.
DETAILS under:
Capacity: 14 liters
Purchased: Dec 2013
Sr No. : R P B C I 00686470
Name: M S RAKHRAJ
Contact: 9899386768 (New Delhi-08)
Kindly helping. Payment if applicable, will be made
Regards.
N Jul 24, 2014 by
Azharr

I am facing the same problem as the above... The executive came twice, but still am facing the same problem. I dont know how many times they will come and say the problem is solved, but again it starts leaking... Am fed up, its a new product, bought last week, it started leaking from the first day itself.. complaint # C145976681.
N Aug 30, 2014 by
Tejmani

I bought pureit for 14 liters today 30 August 2014 but water is leaking when transparent chamber is full. I think something is wrong with the product.

My contact details:9540692135
N Aug 31, 2014 by
Azharr

Try these numbers 1860-180-1000 / 1860-500-5678.
N Sep 19, 2014 by
BULB

I BOUGHT PURIT 23 LITERS BUT SAME DAY LEAKING ONE TIME BUT PROBLEM NOT SOLVE PLS .PLS DO NEEDFUL MY CONTACT NO 9987568761

PureIT Water Purifier - Leakage of water