Hi dear sir/madam,
I am a former student of Mangalayatan University and Purpleleap also. I have attended training cum placement program in our campus. I have studied in Mangalayatan University Aligarh (UP). In our university Purpleleap provided training in the last year of engineering. I want to let you know some facts about quality of training provided by purpleleap.
• At the beginning of training, it was very good until we did not submit the fees.
• Once we submitted the fees, then the quality of training got down.
• It was just like time pass by the trainers, they were just concentrating on attendances.
• Our regular study of last year of engineering disturbed by purpleleap. It was fully overtaken by purpleleap.
• Officials of purpleleap told to the students that we will provide you the placement assistance.
• So most of the students thought that they will be placed by purpleleap so they did not pay attention on other resources than purpleleap.
• People of Mangalayatan and Purpleleap forgot that most of the students from first batch(2007-2011) were from villages where their parents managed fees with difficulties. Parents borrowed money at high interest rates and they could not pay back because their son’s/daughter’s are still running without job.
• You people just want to earn money at any cost. It doesn’t affect you that from which source and how is it coming to you.
• Most of my friend are still without job because of your strategies. Some of my friend are facing such kinds of situations that they can attempt suicide at any time because of you people. For such actions you will be responsible.
• We could not attend even a single interview through purpleleap for which we paid an amount of money.
• We could not prepare well for job because we spent our time from 9.00 AM to 8.00 PM in our campus just for attendance for purpleleap.
I don’t want to blame anyone but I want to ask a simple thing that why did they waste our time?
Why did they interrupt our regular classes where we could do much better than this?
Why did they divided groups like IMS, JAVA, Embedded and others when they did know that they were not be able to provide any kind of placement assistance for such groups then
What was the benefit of these groups.
I am very unhappy with my university that they are still believing such cheaters. They are spoiling the career of our brothers which are studying in Mangalayatan University.
I want make a request to Mangalayatan University that please throw out purpleleap from campus for the sake of bright future of University as well as students.
I want to request to my university that please call a meeting of alumni of MU from 2007-2011 batch and then discuss about purpleleap.
So instead of purpleleap I am suggesting some better options:
• Put regular corporate trainer in university.
• Include 2 hours daily with regular study for placement preparation from 3rd year for engineering.
• Arrange some seminar at weekend by some working professionals from MNC Companies which will aware students about the market scenario.
• replace T&P head with some very good known personality from field of Placement, which has very good terms with various companies.
• Make study better in classrooms.
Thanks And Regards
Students of MU