Ramel Industries Limited - kya yahi company rbi act ke rule me hai.

anil shaw531 on Apr 23, 2011
kya yeh company rbi act ke rule me hai .kyo
ki real estate me agar company paisa lagati hai to or stock market .
to hamri pasia ka garenti ko lega. company /agent.

answer me.

Complaint comments 30 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

This is a FRAUD company, dont invest your hard earned money.

HA YE JO COMPANY HA WO GRANTED HAI
YE COMPANY ROC KE RULES ME HAI
IS COMPANY ME INVESTMENT KE LIYE CALL KI JI YE 9339654012

If you are looking for security and handsome return, you should invest in Ramel Industries Limited.Currently the company is selling Optionally Fully Convertible Debentures-Secured with various tenures.
Invest now!
Call 9830006977 and know more...

Investment policy is our guaranty, and committed service is our attitude.If you are satisfied tell other, if not tell me,
Tarun Biswas, Lanka Road, Lumding
919707681929
919435066515

Ramel Industries Limited 100% secured hai. Mai 5 sal se is company mai kam kar raha hu. Mai abtak jitne bhi clients se invest karwaya wo 14 sal ke liye hi karwaya. Mai koi bhi investment 14 sal ki kam samay ke liye nahi karwata hu. So, agar koi invest karna chahte hai to sirf Ramel mai hi kariye.
Contact me:- +917439312244, Name:-Bapi Biswas,
for more information please visit http://www.facebook.com/ramelindustrieslimited

i am also an associate of ramal. we give you 110 prcnt security for yr investment. And its fully secured. Interested can cont me on
avishek pandey

Invest now!
Call 9582234414, 9015554178 and know more...

ya yeh sab rule follow karte hai..if u want to be an agent nd want to invest then call me 9038106343

gauri gaon azamgarh ka ek ladka bahut fraud hai.

Ramel industries limited ek bahut hi achchhi company hai. isme dher saara paisa lagaya ja sakta hai. for more details call me. 9452132369.

Gtfs is a fraud company. so dont invest by GTFS. Pramod bhi bahut fraud hai jo ki Gauri gaon Azamgarh me rahta hai.

is it a fraud company? - Ramel Industries Limited

is this company is a froud or not pls confirm us because we invest our and custmer money also. so i request your honour pls confirm me as soon as policy.

Name : Dayaram Jat
Roll No. : 974434
Mobile No. : 09829475298, 09928102319
Challan No. : 703102
Fees Deposit Date : 16-07-2011
Fees Deposit Amount : 2000/-
Deposit Bank :- ICICI Bank

Ramel industries limited yeh company rbi act ke rule me hai .is me app pura bisbwas ke sath mony invest kar sakta hay.if u want to be an agent nd want to invest then call me / know more..8348339814
933247321..thank you

RAMEL INDUSTRIES IS MUCH MORE RELIABLE COMPANY. AS PER PROGRESS & DOCUMENT IS SAID.FOR MORE QUARY & BECOMING ASSOCIATES CONTACT WITH ME.

SUKALYAN MAZUMDER

are remel ke bhai apas me jhagar kar kya karega .remal main promlem hai suru se he yeska proof hai mere pass ap lok jo debenture shell kar rehe ho us ka koi legal paper hai, nahi hai ap lok ke pas or mortge deed and debenture trust k paper hai nahi hai.cont me .with detail soumen9732350080

RAMEL ME PAISA LAGAO GARANTI KE SATH AAPKA PAISA RETURN HOGA 100 PARSENT GARANTY KE SATH...CALL 9753774703...JAIRAM JDP C.G.

ramel is very good company

ramel is very good company debentures 100% security in government cont me . with detail s j hari 9959519974

Ramel is going to be a large scale company as per norms govt rulls will maintain the company start
vry shortly so i believe in RAMEL INDS LTD... PUBLIC CAN INVEST TO COMPANY AND AFTER INVESTMENT CUSTOMERS WILL GET SECURE MATURITY... PAPPU FROM- HOJAI (ASSAM)