Ramel Industries Limited - kya yahi company rbi act ke rule me hai.

anil shaw531 on Apr 23, 2011
kya yeh company rbi act ke rule me hai .kyo
ki real estate me agar company paisa lagati hai to or stock market .
to hamri pasia ka garenti ko lega. company /agent.

answer me.

Comments

N Jun 6, 2011 by
xhamster

This is a FRAUD company, dont invest your hard earned money.
N Aug 23, 2011 by
Soham Roy

HA YE JO COMPANY HA WO GRANTED HAI
YE COMPANY ROC KE RULES ME HAI
IS COMPANY ME INVESTMENT KE LIYE CALL KI JI YE 9339654012
N Sep 17, 2011 by
anandamitra

If you are looking for security and handsome return, you should invest in Ramel Industries Limited.Currently the company is selling Optionally Fully Convertible Debentures-Secured with various tenures.
Invest now!
Call 9830006977 and know more...
N Feb 25, 2012 by
Tarun Biswas

Investment policy is our guaranty, and committed service is our attitude.If you are satisfied tell other, if not tell me,
Tarun Biswas, Lanka Road, Lumding
919707681929
919435066515
A Feb 28, 2012 by
hirubiswas

Ramel Industries Limited 100% secured hai. Mai 5 sal se is company mai kam kar raha hu. Mai abtak jitne bhi clients se invest karwaya wo 14 sal ke liye hi karwaya. Mai koi bhi investment 14 sal ki kam samay ke liye nahi karwata hu. So, agar koi invest karna chahte hai to sirf Ramel mai hi kariye.
Contact me:- +917439312244, Name:-Bapi Biswas,
for more information please visit http://www.facebook.com/ramelindustrieslimited
D Mar 3, 2012 by
Avishekrp

i am also an associate of ramal. we give you 110 prcnt security for yr investment. And its fully secured. Interested can cont me on
avishek pandey
N May 2, 2012 by
dpksharma.jk

Invest now!
Call 9582234414, 9015554178 and know more...
N May 3, 2012 by
suman kundu1234

ya yeh sab rule follow karte hai..if u want to be an agent nd want to invest then call me 9038106343
N Jun 14, 2012 by
Vipin11 Singh

gauri gaon azamgarh ka ek ladka bahut fraud hai.
N Jun 18, 2012 by
Vipin11 Singh

Ramel industries limited ek bahut hi achchhi company hai. isme dher saara paisa lagaya ja sakta hai. for more details call me. 9452132369.
N Jun 18, 2012 by
Vipin11 Singh

Gtfs is a fraud company. so dont invest by GTFS. Pramod bhi bahut fraud hai jo ki Gauri gaon Azamgarh me rahta hai.
N Aug 16, 2012 by
jayantards2@gmail.com

Ramel industries limited yeh company rbi act ke rule me hai .is me app pura bisbwas ke sath mony invest kar sakta hay.if u want to be an agent nd want to invest then call me / know more..8348339814
933247321..thank you
N Sep 12, 2012 by
Sukalyan Mazumder

RAMEL INDUSTRIES IS MUCH MORE RELIABLE COMPANY. AS PER PROGRESS & DOCUMENT IS SAID.FOR MORE QUARY & BECOMING ASSOCIATES CONTACT WITH ME.

SUKALYAN MAZUMDER
N Feb 5, 2013 by
soumen_birbhum

are remel ke bhai apas me jhagar kar kya karega .remal main promlem hai suru se he yeska proof hai mere pass ap lok jo debenture shell kar rehe ho us ka koi legal paper hai, nahi hai ap lok ke pas or mortge deed and debenture trust k paper hai nahi hai.cont me .with detail soumen9732350080
N Feb 9, 2013 by
JAIRAMKOSARIYA

RAMEL ME PAISA LAGAO GARANTI KE SATH AAPKA PAISA RETURN HOGA 100 PARSENT GARANTY KE SATH...CALL 9753774703...JAIRAM JDP C.G.
N Feb 18, 2013 by
s j hari

ramel is very good company
N Feb 18, 2013 by
s j hari

ramel is very good company debentures 100% security in government cont me . with detail s j hari 9959519974
N Feb 19, 2013 by
PAPPU SAHA

Ramel is going to be a large scale company as per norms govt rulls will maintain the company start
vry shortly so i believe in RAMEL INDS LTD... PUBLIC CAN INVEST TO COMPANY AND AFTER INVESTMENT CUSTOMERS WILL GET SECURE MATURITY... PAPPU FROM- HOJAI (ASSAM)
N Mar 13, 2013 by
rauf9214@gmail.com

Kya is Company SEBI mai hai?

Is Agent Voucher is adjusted from this month?
N Apr 23, 2013 by
sukalyan m

SUKALYAN MAZUMDER IS NOW DETACHED FROM RAMEL DUE TO HIS SERVICE JOB PERPOSE SO DONT MAKE CALL AT HIM.

Ramel Industries Limited - kya yahi company rbi act ke rule me hai.