Rediffmail - unable to access my Rediffmail account

vsdesai
I have been a regular user of Rediffmail for past 10 years[vsdesai@rediffmail.com]. This week,on accessing Rediffmail Home Page, I was asked to RESET my settings. This included answering a hint question, and ADDING ANOTHER HINT QUESTION [MY OWN]. I was unable to key in the text in the box provided for the latter, despite several attempts, hence gave up.

However, to my utter surprise, dismay and horror, I found that, when I tried to access my a/c, it said "Your login failed.This happens due to - Incorrect Username / Incorrect password.In case you have forgotten your password, click on forgot password on Rediff homepage. "

On following susequent instructions, I came to a DEAD END - THE SERVICE IS TEMPORARILY DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE ! I have been facing this ordeal for past 4 days, and have not been able to access imprtant correspondence.

What do I do ?

Rgds
Dr Vidyadhar Desai
+91 93221 44771.
Complaint comments 26 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

Unable to access my account. - email account

For the past week I am not able to access my email account.
The page doesn't load, or gets redirected..
This is my Official email account.
I have been missing on my important emails lately.

The only way out would be to change my email account.
You dont leave much of a choice, do you?

Unable to access my account - Rediff.com

I am unable to access my two rediff accounts. The hacker have changed my security questions and other options to recover the password. My mail IDs are:
1. anil_sh1986@rediff.com
2. anilsh1986@rediff.com

Please help me...

i forgot password... please do the needfull //////////please recover my password...
thanking you.

Please close my account
I am unable to access my rediff accounts. The hacker have changed my security questions and other options to recover the password.My account is hack before one month, Please close my account My mail ID is:
smkaushik.1963

i have lost my rediffmail password and hint question
i have lost my rediffmail password and hint question also so kindly help to recovered my rediffmail password .i.e. bdk_bk@rediffmail.com

i have lost my rediffmail passward and hint question and i hane no alternative Email ID...please help me my Email ID is sivaselva2007@rediffmail.com

i could not accessing my current rediffmail account what happend, it s urgent for opening what happen . pls give suggestion or direction
Warm regards
Sandeep A. Madane

I am unable to access my Rediffmail Account sicce last week

please give me guidence, how to open it.

my mail id is keskar.sachin@rediffmail.com
my another mail address is shrirang.keskar@yahoo.com

I can not access my account sush_chaudhari@rediffmail.com & I forget my password. any one reset my security question.So I am unable to access my account &my important mail are in this account.pls send my password on csushma1985@gmail.com

pls send me my password of sush_chaudhari@rediffmail.com account to my another gmail account csushma1985@gmail.com

I am unable to access my rediff accounts.my id is shikhavasu@rediffmail.com The hacker have changed my security questions and other options to recover the password.My account is hack within the past month i want to access my account again to reset the password any quaries please sent to my alternate rediff id diwana_26@yahoo.co.in

dear sir,

i am unable to acess my account it say it is "The service is temporarily down for maintenance. Please try after some time. Inconveniences regretted."

so i please help me out ...

my email id is bhoorabhai@rediffmail.com

my id midastel@rediffmail.com, cannot access for past 6 days, first message " internot explorer cannot display the webpage" and now " our servers are temporarily down for maintainence please try again later". i am unable to see my official mails.and cannot access address book leading to business related problems.

thanking you
sanjog waalter
ssnews@rediffmail.com
sanjogwalter@gmail.com

Dear Sir/maam,
I can't access my rediffmail account till july 6, 2011. Please help me as soon as possible. My username: smsadjobs4u@rediffmail.com. Please help me. Contact me at +91 9946150343

Dear Sir/maam,
I can't access my rediffmail account from june26, 2011. Please help me as soon as possible. My username: choudharyrakesh@rediffmail.com. Please help me. Contact me at +91 9051955063, +91 9331423034

I can't access my rediffmail account.It shows u account has exchausted.but i need same id plz help me and contact me :09323362868
my id: lata2909@rediffmail.com

Actually I lost my password for my rediffmail ID savita_bangia@rediffmail.com
I am not able to recover it through forget password steps.Please let me know how I can get my password back.
You can contact me at savitabangia@yahoo.com
Please help me.It is urgent.

Dear Team, I had a rediffmail account "anannd143@rediffmail. com" and have forgotten the password. All my known hint answers are getting rejected and i am clueless now. It would be of a great help if you could get me a new password for this at my alternative email id: m... If my passward is not possible to recovery then close my account from rediffmail

I have forget rediffmail password and security codes.How to reset the password

santhosh9836@rediffmail.com