REGIONAL PASSPORT ofFICE, CHENNAI - Passport Status

N. Shreth Chongtham
Once upon a time, there was a person who needed the passport to claim that he is an Indian. One fine day in March, 2007, he applied for the same in the regional passport office, Chennai, hoping to receive the said passport in another few months! He was charged legitimately and informed that the documents submitted will be sufficient for obtaining the passport.
2007 went off successfully.
Then, came 2008 which went successfully too.
But, the man never received his passport except for the status..
There are some deficiencies in your application. Please contact P.R.O. of this office.
The dejected man, however, met the person in August, 2007.
The status still reads the same.
He met the P.R.O. twice already within this long span of time, bearing the long queue too.
However, the man is yet to get his passport.
By the way, if anyone happen to find our the file no: A 013086 of 2007 DoB:01/01/1985
somewhere in the RPO, Chennai, please do something with it. The documents in the file belongs to me.
The man still waits for the passport..The man happens to be me.
Please do something, RPO..

The man is waiting to live happily ever after.

Comments

Applied passport file no. MASW74082308 Key No : 8774082308 Dtd - 14/03/2008 I have not received anything. Please inform me regording my passport details.

Refference ; DD No : 447197 (DD for amout Rs.1000/ from Erode HPO pin no - 638001
From : KSRCE

Applied passport SR No-601491, Dtd - 22-04-2009. But, Still I have not received anything. Please inform me regarding my passport details.
Reference ; DD No : 607678 (DD for amount Rs.1000/ from Pallavan Grama Bank, Dharmapuri D-02)

I applied normal status passport, No:B022406
i finished my police enquiry also but still i am not received passport, applied month
03/june/2009.

Dear Sir.
I applied Normal Status passport, No: MASZ22585809
Applied Month; 27-07-09

Still im not receiving my Passport.

dd no: 810177
Krishnagiri, Indian Bank.

Kindly Help Me.

Ganesh
SELVAM

I apply my Passport application form on 20/10/2009. But I con not receive any feedback from PRO side
Kindlysend the feedback about my file status

My No is MASW18116409

Pl do the needful
Thanks & Regards

D.Selvam
NITHYA

Dear sir /Madam,

I send my Passport application on 22/10/2009 thruogh Central Post Office T.Nagar Chennai 600017. But still now I can not receive any Result from PRO ( Regional Passport Office ) side They said the passport will come within 3 month. But I can't recieve any feedback from your side kindly send the feedback sa soon as possible

R.Nithya

Pl do the needful
Thanks & Regards

D.Selvam

Sir:

I have applied for the passport in oct 2009 and my file no c038597.my police enquiry is also cleared.But still my passport is not delivered sir.Will u please tell me the date when my passport is dispatched. Thanking u

FIRDOUSE KHAN

Dear Sir

I have applied for my new passport against damage passport by october 20th -2009. 3months going to finish with in 3 days. But till now police enquiry not come and i didn't get my passport also.
I am kindly requesting you to do needful.

Please note below message which i got from passport enquiry website.

Your Latest Passport Status

Your police report has not been received.. However file
under process for the services like 15, 16, 17

D004326 / 09

Date of Birth :
31/01/77
MICHAEL

I am in Muscat. From Aug 2009 to December 2009 we had been trying to change my wife's address in chennai. Because she does not have enough proof to apply for passport. During that period Ration card office told that address can't be changed till Nov 2009.
After that we tried to get the passport under takkal. But application was refused.
Finally we applied on normal mode on 23-12-2009, unfortunately chennai passport office's computers not working from 23-12-2009 to 28-12-2009.
Finally we filed the application on 28-12-2009.
Last five months I am staying alone and struggling for food in muscat.
My wife passport application ref : MAS A040343/09
Last one week the status is showing POLICE REPORT IS CLEAR. APPLICATION IS UNDER PROCESS'. When can my wife get her passport.?
Kindly help me in this.
Michael

I sent my Passport application on 08/01/2010 through
Avadi Camp HPO, Chennai 54.But I dint receive an status.
So kindly send the feedback soon as possible.

karthick prabhu k s
RECEIPT NO: ET297283665IN
DD NO:815475 (Indian Overseas Bank)
FILENO:MASW36001310
KEYNO:9736001310

Thanking u

KARTHICK PRABHU K S
Karthik

File No: Z550366

its applied date 21/21/2009 police enquiry finished by 10/2/2010 but after that no update

in status page also not give any information

kindly advice me i want immediate passport

bcoz i got t job in abroad so kindly advice me.

Karthik. V

Good afternoon sir,

I am passport apply Chennai branch for 18/12/2009 Is not come for Police Equiry Please Refer the file.

File No: B042904

Key No: 6604290409

Apply Date: 18/12/2009 D.O.B:17/03/1986

R.Vinoth kumar - 9894895604

Good afternoon sir,

I am passport apply Vellore branch for 11/02/2010Is not come for Police Equiry Please Refer the file.

File No: Z150860

Speed post ET no:- 308713867/N

Apply Date: 11/02/2010D.O.B:10/08/1984

LEEN THUVYIL SKARIA - 9994253418

Hi Team,

I would like to know why the Chennai Passport status database is not updated after June 3rd 2010 for nearly 45 days. Due to this status of the application is same for last 45 days.

Take the necessary action ASAP to help INDIAN citizen.

FYI :
Application type: Passport Reissue
File No:c015557 (Applied on April 28 2010)

Thanks in advance,
Abdul Hakim T

I have applied for the passport in march2009 and my file no z900030/09.my police enquiry is also cleared.But still my passport is not delivered sir.Will u please tell me the date when my passport is dispatched.

Thanking you,

sir i gave my file no but it not accepting...

hello sir,
i have applied for a passport on 22.2.2010. Still i didnt receive my passport. my police enquiry got finished in the month of may. From the date of applying until now, whenever i used to check my status in online its showing me "Unable to get the status".
Kindly check when will i receive my passport sir and mail to this mail id mak_aarthi@yahoo.co.in
i applied through speed post passport service - Anna road HPO chennai
Receipt no : ET327904572IN
DD No : 767223
File No : MASW12017110
key no : 9712017110
Thanking you.

hello sir,
I have applied for passport under normal scheme on 27/7/10 through tambaram post office. I have checked my status on 2/8/2010. Its been displayed as incorrect file no. Pl say me what is the problem with my application and what i should do to rectify it.
File No: MASW23059310