Regional Provident Fund office,Noida(U.P.) - Final withdrawal of PF not yet settle

Purushottam Rao Ghadge
I have made a claim against my PF A/C No.UP/17243/11909 and deposited form no 19 & 10-C to Reg.PF Office, Sub-Accounts Office, EPF, A-2C, Sec-24, Noida(U.P.)for final settlement of my PF on 15-12-2006 but till date I have not received my PF money. Whereas I have sent several letter to above office for the same purpose but all my complaints are in vein.Atlast I have received a letter from the above PF office vide letter no.24088/17243/11909/SRO/G.S. dated 31-01-08 that your PF amount already credited to your SB.A/c No.947010100015177, BOI through Cheque no.944242 Rs.24, 861/-and Chq.no.304692 Rs.8, 089/-dated 30-12-06.
So, I enquired the same at my Bank- Bank Of India, Branch-Dayalband, Bilaspur(C.G.)whether the above cheque received by bank or not, but the bank branch manager told me that no such type of cheque recived by this branch from PF office, Noida. regarding this and a copy of bank certificate also sent to PF office, but there is no response from the above office.
You are therefore requested to take this matter seriously as it is a case of forgery and expediate the process for final settlement my PF money on above SB A/c of B.O.I, Bilaspur(C.G.)
Mr.P.R.Ghadge

Comments

Dear Sir/ mam,
This is rajesh from lucknow . i have left dixon in oct. and depositedd alll the requriments of document in the month of march 08 till to date i have no recepit any cheque or information so please confirm me to proceess for it .

rajesh

Dear Sir/ mam,
This is Manvendra kumar Garg from Delhi . i have left Multitex Filtraion Engineers Ltd. in March. and depositedd alll the requriments of document in the month of march 08 till to date i have no recepit any cheque or information so please confirm me to proceess for it .
PF No.- UP-13371*565

my self sunil shukla

I have made a claim against my PF A/C No.UP/11499/7666 and deposited the required form to Reg.PF Office, Sub-Accounts Office, through Super Cassete Industries Ltd. Noida(U.P.)(from where I left the job) for final settlement of my PF on 28-05-2008 but till date I have not received my PF money.

biju borthakur

I have made a claim against my PF A/C No.UP/640/161 and deposited the required form to Reg.PF Office, Sub-Accounts Office, through U.P. Moter Works Lucknow(U.P.)(from where I left the job)I had submitted for final settlement of my PF on 26-08-2008 my cheque is ready but till date I have not received my PF money.
Cheque No.:- Amount:- Date:-
7326 Rs.33521 30/9/2008

Cheque No.:- Amount:- Date:-
4678 Rs.13977 30/9/2008

Shashank Mishra
9936244942, 9235333668

I have apply for PF two month ago. But till date i have receive any amount. Pls tell me what should i do?

Pushkar Pandey

I am Ravi Kumar

My Pf a/c no is UP/29550/4045

Pls give the details when my PF is credit in my a/c.

what are the forms to be submited for PF. I worked in Noida office

Pls give the details when my PF is credit in my a/c.628101524891
ICICI BANK (hazrat gunj) LUCKNOW
mob.no. 09780359546

Dear Sir/Madam

I've submitted my *P.F.form19, Form 10C & Form SSN to the PF office, Noida on 28/02/08. on behalf of Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bawahan (P)Ltd.Surajpur Industrial area Greater, Noida(U.P.).
But till date I've no PF ammount in my Bank account.

Pls, take a necessary action against my problem & do needful.

Thnks

Pls give the details when my PF is credit in my a/c.07072041000830
OBC BANK sec.27 Noida
mob.no. 09990256057

Dear Sir/ mam,
This is Syed Suleman Abbas from lucknow . I have left Bharti Comtel Ltd. in August 2007. and depositedd alll the requriments of document in the month of August 08 till to date i have no recepit any cheque or information so please confirm me to proceess for it .

My P.F. No. is- HR/GGN/10693/006682

Thanks & regards
Syed Suleman Abbas

My Pf a/c no is UP/36987/13

Pls give the details when my PF is credit in my a/c..

pls send me details in my Email id:–

harvinder.anan@gmail.com

res sir
i am dinesh bajaj i was working with M/s super cassettes ind ltd i left my job.i have made a claim on 23 oct2008 in your office vide serial no m11499/9283.i was assured that all my money will come in my bank account in one month as i am residing in Ludhiana (punjab) it is not fisible for me to come down to noida
kindly convey as i am trying the phone no provided by persons up there that is 01202412606 is not picked by any one
regards
dinesh bajaj

I am Joby Antony

Pls give the details when my PF is credit in my a/c. to
ICICI BANK

Pl read below complaint letter and arrange to release my money:

December 29, 2008

The PF Commissioner
Noida

Ref : PF No. UP/13420/386

Sub – Refund of FPF

Dear Sir

This is in reference to your letter No. 13420/386 dated 15th July, 1998. Subsequently I have submitted form 10-C on 28th September, 2004, again on 18th January, 2006 (copy attached ) along with a declaration note that I am not working anywhere and refund my FPF amount by transferring the same in my SB Account No. 8495, Vijay Bank, Noida as mentioned in the attached form under intimation to me. But it is surprise to note that till date it is not settled even after completion of more than 10 years.

Again I am sending Form 10C duly attested by Vijay Bank (AS “ELITE APPLIANCES LTD” IS CLOSED). You are requested to transfer the amount of FPF in my SB Account No. 712601010008495, Vijay Bank, A-5, Sector – 19, Noida under intimation to me.

As it is pending since last 10 years, you are requested to take immediate action otherwise I don’t have any option to lodge my case directly to higher authorities.

Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this letter.

AN IMMEDIATE ACTION IN THIS MATTER IS REQUSTED.
Sincerely yours
SANGEETA GUPTA
Mob # 9873003416

dear sir,
iam working in AFORESERVE.COM FROM LOST ONE YEAR THEY ARE DETECTING PF AMOUNT THEY HAVE GIVEN P.F NUMBER IS UP/ 34617/ 729 . SO PLEASE PROVIDE ME MY TOTAL PF AMOUNT .
THANKING YOU SIR
NANI BABU.CHITTURI

kindly conferm,

how to withdraw pf amount and what taken time.

plz. send me the statement of my account no.UP36610/02 as sson as possible in my e-mail i/d