Reliance Communications - Balance reduction without consent

shibusap2000@gmail.com on Jun 4, 2012
I would like to inform you that I have Reliance GSM sim (number is +918820816179). My Balance has been deducted without any request from my account on previous week. I would like to request you to please provide me refund for the same or give me explanation.

Comments

N Apr 30, 2011 by
kdmrox Reliance Communications  - Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh, India

Balance reduction - Reliance GSM

Myself Kishor Dhamande, am using Reliance GSM no. are 9907440571. Before 2 days suddenely my mobile balance deduced from 41.xx to 2.xx. for this i was complaint in Reliance customer care but they are not able to solve this problem. then i recharged with 25 Rs. and that total amount used. further i again recharged with 100 Rs. and after 4-5 hours suddenly one service "Zaheer 30 pack" automatic have been activated, and i charged for 30 Rs. my balance deduced from 88 to direct 58. My problem is that if i do not activate any type of service then why this services activated automatically on my sim card. please solve my problem. otherwise i will be depresse............
D Jun 4, 2012 by
shibusap2000@gmail.com

I completely disagree with the way the service provider are acting
N Jun 7, 2012 by