Reliance Communications - not getting the recharge offer

RAJESH J GUPTA
Respected sir
I, Dr. Rajesh J Gupta am having mobile no. 9323480162 was given a recharge offer from the company by a SMS. The SMS was to recharge with Rs. 200 and get Rs. 200 on net talk time with validity of 1 year within 72 houys of recharge. the sms came to me on 27/1/2008 and the last date was 28/1/2008 . I recharged with Rs. 200 on 27/1/2008. sir I called them and got a confirmation from them that I have recharged with Rs. 200 they also assured me that I will get the offer within 72 hours. but sir there was money in my a/c after 1 week also. then I called them and got one more assurance. but after numbers of complaint they told me that I will not get that offer as sms was not send on my mobile. I told them that I have the sms in my mobile. Then I was directed to Reliance web world, where I showed the SMS and lodged one more complaint with them. after 2 days I got 1 SMS with validity extended to 26/1/2009, but with no Rs. in my a/c. once again I have to call the customer care and now they are saying that I will not get the offer as I have been not send any SMS with any such offer on my mobile. so kindly sir/madam please help me. it may not be only with me , must be many there waiting for their offer. Thank you sir . waiting for your help.
Complaint comments 0 Comments