Reliance Communications - DEDUCTION OF BALANCE FROM PREPAID RECHARGE

SAMMY SINGH on Apr 27, 2013

My mother posses mobile with reliance connection.
Contact number is 8303990756.

Whenever it get full recharged, due to some PUSH messages balance gets deducted.

This is really creating problem to her and ,moreover loosing reliability on Reliance Communication as we whole family is connected with each other through this mode of communication.

Kindly help in sorting this problem so as to continue the service.

Saumya

Comments

N Jan 2, 2012 by
RuchiSri Reliance Communications  - New Delhi, Delhi, India

Deduction of balance on every recharge - Reliance

My No.is 9555463140.My complaint is regarding my balance deduction every time when i use to recharge,and i am not able to talk to Customer care as when i try to call on 198 there is some plans information and then its get disconnected.
i have already activated DND but any time they use to cut balance for any unwanted pack.In one month only 3-4 time My SMS pack charges has been deducted.It happens every time.If i use to call from any other reliance no.to the CC no.they just said because you have pressed * button,or there is no detail in the database or your balance will be waived but never happens.
Even if i use to recharge 20 or 10 rs they cut 15 and 3-6 Rs for any pack(Live Cricket or Music pack) respectively.
I made complain more than 100 times but useless.
N Apr 13, 2012 by
r_g90 Reliance Communications  - Angul, Odisha, India

deduction of easy recharge - Reliance

Respected sir/madam
Its my painful duty to inform you that Rs 200 had being deducted from my reliance card without any use.
i have logged a complaint against it and they (customer care) told me to settle it with in 2 days. Again after
2 days its a new beggining for them , same story continues and again they awarded me more 2 days
I am very upset the service , left with no option other than porting the number.
The mail is only to inform the higher level personalties if possible to know that this kind of treatment general
people are getting from such a big company.without any reason amount are deducted.
N Apr 29, 2013 by