Reliance Communications - Problem in Reliance Cdma SIM

Shashi Shekhar on Jun 1, 2012
On 25/05/2012,I have purchased reliance prepaid sim from a retailer from Sector 18 Noida.He collected a copy of voter id(where i am living in Noida - id proof and address proof) and a photo.
When SIM has not activated ,I have approached retailer after 2days.Retailer said that I will be activate your sim through distributor till evening.
On31/05/12,When I again went to Retailer,He excused me that sim has been activated but Sim has malfunction that It will be activated in LG .handset.
When I went Relience Web world ,they re excusing that you should approach retailer.
Retailer's name and receipt will be provided on request.
I am using this sim in Huawei 2827 purchased on same day from Reliance Web World ,sector 18,Noida receipt No.17009143237.
Till date,I am facing problem and roaming retailer,s shop and relience web world.
Please sort out my problem so i can use reliance sim.
Nobody helped me till now.
Sim Details,
RSN-RECRUC050827057
MDN-09313309005

Shashi Shekhar

Alternative Mobile Number09015666356

Comments

N Jun 5, 2012 by

Dear Customer,

N Jun 6, 2012 by

Dear Customer,

We have tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, Please provide with any of your alternet number if issue still persist.

Reliance Communications - Problem in Reliance Cdma SIM