Reliance Energy — monthly bill very high Amount

Palji Dosa Dodiya
Dear Sir/ Madam,

I Request that Cheque my Electricity Miter. Because every month very high amount in my bill. Compare to Electricity I am not used in very Electronice Product.
So Please accept my request and soon cheque my Electricity miter & my Electricity Bill.

Palji Dosa Dodiya
Complaint comments  8 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I Request that Cheque my Electricity Miter. Because Show more... every month very high amount in my bill. Compare to Electricity I am not used in very Electronice Product.

Anand Vashishtha
VIGILANCE DEPTT

THIS IS TO INFORM U THAT MANY PEOPLES ARE USING ELECTRICITY ILLEGAL AT BAIGANWADI, GOVANDI BETWEEN ROAD NO. 11 & 12. ONE OF CONSUMER PLOT NO.29-P-6 OF BAIGANWADI USING ILLEGAL ELECTRICITY IN WATER PUMP & DOMESTIC USE ETC.

PLEASE TAKE ACTION AGAINST THEM.
From,
Ravilal K Patel & Others C/1, Mahalaxmi Apartments.,
Cama Lane, Ghatkopar (West)
Mumbai: - 400 086
Date: - 13/1/2009
To,
The Manager
Reliance Energy Ltd.,
Chembur (East)
Mumbai: -

SUB: - Unauthorized electric supply at our property

Ref: - 1) Our property bearing situated at CTS No- 2374 Show more... to 2383of village Ghatkopar Kirol at Navroji lane, Ghatkopar (W), Mumbai- 400086 known as Krishna Chandra Bhuvan.
2) Cycle No. 10, Book No. 301/014.
I the undersigned owner of the property herewith state that on 12/1/2009 a person claiming from Reliance Energy has visited our site & laid down a electric cable in our private property.
A our watchman has instructed us that cable has been laid down for Mr. Yashwant Kade. I state, as an owner I have not given any permission for electric connection to any person in my property.
The Reliance Energy should not give the permission for electric connection to any unknown person in my private property.
You are requested not to give any electric Connection to any body in our
Private property without written permission from us as a capacity of landlord.
Thanking You Yours Faithfully
For R .K Patel & Others

Partner
Don't fret - you have a choice - DO-THE-SWITCH is a campaign we've been running. You can switch to Tata - it's permitted by the Law.

Call Tata Power at 1800-22-7575 and register your request or visit www.tatapower.com and make a new connection application ONLINE.

We have a small Yahoo group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bijlee Show more... and have been fighting these issues for the past 3 years... Show less
Reliance Energy - We have been receiving very high electric bills from couple of months, around Rs. 8000/-.

Our usage is very low, we are 3 of us us and mostly out of house until evening 7 pm. Please accept this complain and show us the way, how we can minimize the bill amount. I request you to take some action against Relience Energy, they are taking Show more... away our hard earning for nothing..
Please check out electric meter and bills.
Please provide me the procedure to change my electric supplier...

Thanks..

My Consumer # 150525985

I Request that Cheque my Electricity Miter. Because every month very high amount in my bill. Compare to Electricity I am not used in very Electronic Product.
I Request that Cheque Show more... my Electricity Miter. Because every month very high amount in my bill. Compare to Electricity I am not used in very Electronic Product.
I received the Bill Amount
I received the Bill Amount( Rs: 2056.00 month of July’ 09 & Rs: 1680.00 as a month of August’ 09) and believe me I was stunned by receiving such a huge amount of bill.

Mrs. Hema Bhakta Budha
Room no. 22, Jai Santoshi maa Nagar,
1st N. S Road, Near Cooper Hospital,
Vile Parle (W), Mumbai – 400056.

My Consumer # 150658596

I received the Bill Show more... Amount( Rs: 1159.00 month of June’ 11 & Rs: 1330.00 as a month of july’ 11) and believe me I was stunned by receiving such a huge amount of bill.

Please control this, we are middle class peoples and can’t afford this unfairness of Reliance energy.From 1 year my energy bill very high.

Mrs. OM PRAKASH LAXMINARAYAN SHARMA
R/6, Room no.513, Shree Ganesh CHS.
RNA Plaza, Ram Mandir Road,
MMRDA Colony, Goregaon (W), Mumbai – 400104.
Mobile No.9920569056, 9819259437

Devidas Lane, Off. S.V.P Road, Near Devidas Lane Telephone Exchange, Borivali (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400103
    Reliance Energy - monthly bill very high Amount