Reliance Energy — HIGH BILL COMPLAINT

SANDESH D. on Jun 21, 2011
since 3 months our electricity bill (reliance a/c no. 102512152) have shot up to more than double our bill of 3 months back. Kindly advice reason & we also want explanation on why there 2 different components of tax collection 1) Govt Electricity duty & 2) Maharashtra govt tax.

Complaint comments  14 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Reliance Energy — high bill amount

too much bill amount even after cutting useage normol bill amout of rs.1100 is now more than 2100

Reliance Energy — Reliance Energy High Bills

We were getting bills between 600-700. But suddenly the bills started accumulating and reached 1000 constantly for last months. Now this month it has reached 1200. I am sure they are not following the meter reading, rather just putting up the amount depending on the appliances, whether we use them or Show more... not. Show less
Reliance Energy always gives more bill than expected. I ma not sure whether they they actually follow the meter reading or just give th bill on assumptions.
our house bill is very high compare to when it was with BSES.
please let us know why
sadhwani
our house bill comes very high please help us
account number 100966940
Don't fret - you have a choice - DO-THE-SWITCH is a campaign we've been running. You can switch to Tata - it's permitted by the Law.

Call Tata Power at 1800-22-7575 and register your request or visit www.tatapower.com and make a new connection application ONLINE.

We have a small Yahoo group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bijlee Show more... and have been fighting these issues for the past 3 years... Show less

Reliance Energy — Poor support by Electrician

we are facing poot support by electricial of Reliance Enargy. yesterday light of our area has gone. reliance guy come to fix this problem, but due to his irrisponcibleness of electricial, he join cross connection of electric. due to this in our area lots of electrial equipments gone bad Show more... as dead. now reliance enargy is not giving answer for this...
we just wanted to know who is responsible for this????????????????????????/////
who going to pay this ...????????????????????????///

can reliance ready to pay this ...???????????????????
MY NAME IS ARVIND U AKHANI
MY ACCOUNT NO IS 101426552 BILL OF 4481.84 IN THIS MONTH
EVERY MONTH MY BILL IS EVEREGE RS 1200.00TO RS 1800.00 THIS MONTH
TO HIGH PLEASE CHECK AND INFORM ME
Last month I have wrote a letter to Sakinaka branch reliance energy . They opposed to to take it.
Even this month again the bill came higher than last month.
Is someone misusing it? Is the bill faulty?
When we request they told us only to check. Then what is the use of you all?
Account number. 151437434
The bill of last month was around 2300.
Now it came rs. 5000. Sending bills or eating peoples money?
I Am kavinder Semwal son of dinesh prasad semwal

my accont no: 150605996

my electriccity bill is comming too high
my old recoard was of electric was under 2000
now bill is increasing it came now 2580

No electricity from 26/03/15

Array
We are getting a bill between 1000-2000. But suddenly the bill started increasing and reached 9000-10000. why it is? i m sure they are not following the meter reading, rather just putting up the amount depending on the appliances, whether we use them or not. Many time i have complain in your headoffice but no action has been taken till now. I request Show more... you to took into this matter as soon as possible it been very hard for us to pay sach an high amount. Show less

Devidas Lane, Off. S.V.P Road, Near Devidas Lane Telephone Exchange, Borivali (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400103
    Reliance Energy - HIGH BILL COMPLAINT