Reliance Fresh - membership card

amarendran s
This is for your kind notice since more than a year i am you member. my temporary card no is 226611118406 8369 since i have complaint to your tollfree customer relation service till now i din't receive my permanant card. i contact them recently before 1 and 1/2 month bfore they told your card will be delivered to the yelahankha newtown branch of reliance fresh but i havn't received it till this day.i request you to take the necessary action and send my card to my nearest store which is at yelahankha new town (upnagara)

Complaint comments 21 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

I have not received the permanent membership card of my temporary card no. 2266 1111 3379 0403. Please arrange to send the same immediately. Thanks.

I have not received the permanent membership card of my temporary card no. 2266 1113 0513 9982. Please arrange to send the same immediately.

i have misplaced my reliance one membership card. No one at Reaiance Fresh store at VidyadharNagar, jaipur is prepared to help me as they say that the records are not available with them. Pl. tell me the procedure to get duplicate card.

The same problem with me...releance is not good ...always all metarials not fresh...i am also change my card two time ..when my point is incriesing they told me your details is wrong..plzz fillup other form u r card is unuse...its reaily faurod...

I am a regular customer of Reliance fresh. On sunday I do the shopping regularly.
But when I give my membership card to enter for the shopping he/she refused & said sir yeh scheme wale product hein. Inski card par entry nahi hogi. I asked reason . Reply is manager ne mana kiya hai.
Please do some thing about this matter.

Thanx
wait for ur +ve reply.

Kamal 9416668359

I have not received the permanent membership card of my temporary card no.2266111307619486
Please arrange to send the origina lcard

its over 2 years now, but im still using my temporary card..i've not yet been issued the original against the temp card...THIS IS HOW RELIANCE FRESH WORKS

Reliance Fresh Complaints - Membership card
View all Reliance Fresh complaints
Reliance Fresh

Location: 3/307/3831 Tagore nagar Vikhroli east mumbai west

Membership card - 2266111347695595
But when I give my membership card to saw the purchasing point the shopping he/she refused & said that system aapke card pr point nhi dikha rha hai maine custmor care per baat ki to unhone doosra form bharkr doosra card lene ka suggetion diya phir bhi aaj tak wohi problem bni hui hai.I wants to ask reason .Please do some thing about this matter.

Thanx
wait for ur +ve reply.

supriya
9320931465

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is for your kind notice since more than a year i am you member. my temporary card no is 2266111324364488 since i have complaint to your tollfree customer relation service till now i din't receive my permanant card. i contact them recently before 1 and 1/2 month bfore they told your card will be delivered to the chennai branch of reliance fresh but i havn't received it till this day.i request you to take the necessary action and send my card to my nearest store which is at Saidapet, Chennai.

My details are :

M. SOMASUNDARAM
NEW NO.92, OLD NO.63,
KOOTHADUM PILLAIYAR KOIL STREET,
SAIDAPET,
CHENNAI - 600 015.

I have a Temp. Card No. 2266111341805729 from last one year but till date i can't received Plastic Card.

Please arrange & deliver my permanent card as early as possible.

Please tell me Procedure for making reliance membership card.what's will be requirements for making this card.

I have not received the permanent membership card of my temporary card no. 2266 111150867423. Please arrange to send the same immediately to the following address:

G SATYANARAYANA MURTHY
PLOT NO.50, PHASE II, SRI SIVA KAMESWARI TEMPLE ROAD
MAHADEVAPURAM COLONY
KANURU
VIJAYAWADA-520007
ANDHRA PRADESH.

Today i have visited RELIANCE FRESH STORES at BARRACKPUR KOLKATA- 700120. I have very much pleased to visit the store. It is very good and full of stock and offer. I want one membership card. Please inform me how i can get it.

SANTANU CHATTOPADHYAY
1.A. B. C. CHATTERJEE RD
PO- TALPUKUR (BARRACKPUR)
KOLKATA- 700123
santanu.chattopadhyay@indusind.com

I have lost my member ship card.
Please guide me how can I get new membership card with my previous point?

Rana Chatterjee
Mob-9890888260

Dear Sir I am regular customer in reliance but i dont have card how to get the card.

I have not received the permanent membership card of my temporary card no. 6048631173440143. Please arrange to send the same immediately. Thanks.

I have lost my Reliance fresh membership card bearing No. 2266 1113 3824 3058 and taken another new card bearing No. 6048 6311 1842 6801. Please transfer the points which I earned on the Card-2266 1113 3824 3058 to 6048 6311 1842 6801.

OR

Please inform how to transfer my points from old membership card to new card?

> K. Suryanarayana
> Cell: 9395114345

my Card No. 2266111334682671 from last one year but till date i can't received Plastic Card.

Please arrange & deliver my permanent card as early as possible.

How to apply for Reliance Membership Card