Reliance Fresh - membership card

amarendran s
This is for your kind notice since more than a year i am you member. my temporary card no is 226611118406 8369 since i have complaint to your tollfree customer relation service till now i din't receive my permanant card. i contact them recently before 1 and 1/2 month bfore they told your card will be delivered to the yelahankha newtown branch of reliance fresh but i havn't received it till this day.i request you to take the necessary action and send my card to my nearest store which is at yelahankha new town (upnagara)

Comments

Harpreet Kaur Reliance Fresh  - India

I have not received the permanent membership card of my temporary card no. 2266 1111 3379 0403. Please arrange to send the same immediately. Thanks.
S.R.LAKSHMINARAYANAN Reliance Fresh  - India

I have not received the permanent membership card of my temporary card no. 2266 1113 0513 9982. Please arrange to send the same immediately.
ANITA AGGARWAL Reliance Fresh  - India

i have misplaced my reliance one membership card. No one at Reaiance Fresh store at VidyadharNagar, jaipur is prepared to help me as they say that the records are not available with them. Pl. tell me the procedure to get duplicate card.
vijay_bane Reliance Fresh  - India

The same problem with me...releance is not good ...always all metarials not fresh...i am also change my card two time ..when my point is incriesing they told me your details is wrong..plzz fillup other form u r card is unuse...its reaily faurod...
kamalgupta123 Reliance Fresh  - Jagadhri, Haryana, India

I am a regular customer of Reliance fresh. On sunday I do the shopping regularly.
But when I give my membership card to enter for the shopping he/she refused & said sir yeh scheme wale product hein. Inski card par entry nahi hogi. I asked reason . Reply is manager ne mana kiya hai.
Please do some thing about this matter.

Thanx
wait for ur +ve reply.

Kamal 9416668359
N Jan 13, 2011 by
punnam Reliance Fresh  - India

I have not received the permanent membership card of my temporary card no.2266111307619486
Please arrange to send the origina lcard
N Feb 10, 2011 by
lakshmisalian

its over 2 years now, but im still using my temporary card..i've not yet been issued the original against the temp card...THIS IS HOW RELIANCE FRESH WORKS
A Jun 24, 2011 by
supriya37 Reliance Fresh  - Jagadhri, Haryana, India

Reliance Fresh Complaints - Membership card
View all Reliance Fresh complaints
Reliance Fresh

Location: 3/307/3831 Tagore nagar Vikhroli east mumbai west

Membership card - 2266111347695595
But when I give my membership card to saw the purchasing point the shopping he/she refused & said that system aapke card pr point nhi dikha rha hai maine custmor care per baat ki to unhone doosra form bharkr doosra card lene ka suggetion diya phir bhi aaj tak wohi problem bni hui hai.I wants to ask reason .Please do some thing about this matter.

Thanx
wait for ur +ve reply.

supriya
9320931465
N Jul 17, 2011 by
somu1978

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is for your kind notice since more than a year i am you member. my temporary card no is 2266111324364488 since i have complaint to your tollfree customer relation service till now i din't receive my permanant card. i contact them recently before 1 and 1/2 month bfore they told your card will be delivered to the chennai branch of reliance fresh but i havn't received it till this day.i request you to take the necessary action and send my card to my nearest store which is at Saidapet, Chennai.

My details are :

M. SOMASUNDARAM
NEW NO.92, OLD NO.63,
KOOTHADUM PILLAIYAR KOIL STREET,
SAIDAPET,
CHENNAI - 600 015.
D Nov 8, 2011 by
seemasain Reliance Fresh  - India

I have a Temp. Card No. 2266111341805729 from last one year but till date i can't received Plastic Card.

Please arrange & deliver my permanent card as early as possible.
N Jun 28, 2013 by
monika shringi

Please tell me Procedure for making reliance membership card.what's will be requirements for making this card.
N Jul 4, 2013 by
gsnmurthy

I have not received the permanent membership card of my temporary card no. 2266 111150867423. Please arrange to send the same immediately to the following address:

G SATYANARAYANA MURTHY
PLOT NO.50, PHASE II, SRI SIVA KAMESWARI TEMPLE ROAD
MAHADEVAPURAM COLONY
KANURU
VIJAYAWADA-520007
ANDHRA PRADESH.

N Aug 8, 2013 by
RELSANTANU

Today i have visited RELIANCE FRESH STORES at BARRACKPUR KOLKATA- 700120. I have very much pleased to visit the store. It is very good and full of stock and offer. I want one membership card. Please inform me how i can get it.

SANTANU CHATTOPADHYAY
N Sep 19, 2013 by
GOPARAJU NAGESHWAR RAO

N Dec 7, 2013 by
ranachatterjee

I have lost my member ship card.
Please guide me how can I get new membership card with my previous point?

Rana Chatterjee
Mob-9890888260
N Mar 4, 2014 by
manju ammu

Dear Sir I am regular customer in reliance but i dont have card how to get the card.
N Jul 17, 2014 by
sakthiveni

I have not received the permanent membership card of my temporary card no. 6048631173440143. Please arrange to send the same immediately. Thanks.

Reliance Fresh - membership card