Reliance Life Insurance Company Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh) — PF Returns

Atul Nema
Respond To Complaint
Hello sir,
It has been over 5 months that my company has filed (on 13rd jan 2009) for PF Refund with Mumbai Office. My PF Number is MH/48439/25739.and my account no. is 076201500394 ICICI Bank Jabalpur Branch.

Till now I have not got the amount credited. Even I could not get any details from the Website. No one would be available to contact via telephone numbers : 09329212233
Kindly log a complaint to resolve the same as soon as possible.

Thnaks in Advacne

Atul Nema
Complaint comments 2 Comments     Updated: Share0 Tweet0 Share0

Dear ATUL,

Please contact the cell of the pf to update your account no as, when they will release it will get soon credited in your account.If any problems drop into branch and discuss with branch manager chaitany and branch operation manager kk...
they will certainly guide u...

Soumya parida
Wrong statement in PF Account of Ashok Chatterjee A/C No. - MP/JBP/0007548/000/0000041

This is to inform you that in the finacial year 2004-05 int employee and employers contribution has shown Rs.0.00/- instade of Rs 16951 and Rs 10459/- undre the head of the employee and employers contribution. We had repeatedly requested to rectify the amount in my account but nothing has been done so far. Hence you are requested to kindly go through the detailed document and fill the amount in the respective heads account in the 2004-05.

Thanking You,

With regards,

Ashok Chatterjee
A/C No. - MP/JBP/0007548/000/0000041
Delhi Public School, Vindhyanagar
Singrauli (MP) 486885

Satisfactory Rating
    9th floor/10th floor, Building No. 2, R-Tech Park, Nirlon Compound, Next to Hub Mall, Behind I- Flex building, Goregaon, (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Reliance Life Insurance Company Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh) - PF Returns