Reliance Netconnect - Worst Customer Care

elixirofdeath on Feb 24, 2011
I was using Reliance Netconnect Broadband, and I was unknowingly billed for Rs.364, of which I did not receive any bill. After that particular month there was no call from any Reliance Services to pay my bill, and they directly barred my connection. Therefore I called customer care to enquire why my connection has been barred, they told me to pay 400 rupees to get the connection started, so I did the same and intimated them. But now they tell me you have to pay the bill of present month as well to start the connection even if I havnt received the bill hard/soft copy. Due to unavailability of services I faced certain loss as I could not attend meeting with my client, who is going to pay for that loss is still unanswered, therefore I asked them to terminate my connection immediately, which they are not doing because I havent paid my bill, which I wont.

Comments

Soumya Smruti Mohapatra Reliance Netconnect  - India

I have a reliance USB connection. I have unlimited night plan(Rs. 400). I got a bill Rs. 1755 . When i applied for a CDR I found 30 hour logging in a single day. How is it possible. I logged a complain in reliance web world customer care. But they are not responding to this complain.
Praveen Reliance Netconnect  - India

how to connect reliance netconnect
J.Tamilselvi Reliance Netconnect  - India

sir/madam, My bil date due falls on 24th of every month, this month I went to pay the bill amount the R.connect branch in chidambaram, It was closed by 4pm the next day I went by the same time it was closed How can I pay the bill Kinldy adivce me since i am working lperson i wil be free by 4-pm only
Debjani Dasgupta Reliance Netconnect  - India

I also have a reliance USB connection with unlimited night plan(Rs. 400). Except 1 day I have always used it after 10-00 p.m at night. Still the billing amount is more than Rs.600 for the last 2 months. the bill says that the USB has been used during daytime, which is impossible. I lodged a complaint in reliance web world customer care in the Tollygunge Phari outlet in Kolkata. However, they are at a loss about how to solve this problem and the billing amount continues to rise every month. Is it possible that someone else is using my USB through any other technological input? or is it sofware problem? How do we get in touch with the Reliance authorities?
praveen Reliance Netconnect  - India

I bought one netconnect modem MG880 set, after 1 month, I couldn't connect the net, then i informed this to customer care, then they said that currently i have pending balance, see, that time i had enough amount in my balance, but they didn't cut from that, same problem occurs frequently, but the customer care is very worst, they r not ready to solve the problem yet. so be careful with these.
D
sunil aggarwal Reliance Netconnect  - India

I bought data card 1 week before unlimited plan(Rs.1099), executive told me that surffing and downloading is unlimited free.But I'm not Getting this service.
One more thing that the speed of my reliance data card's speed is very slow. I want to make the speed of my data card is be high, what can I do to amke the speed high.
singh Reliance Netconnect  - India

I have gor a prepaid R connect from reliance for a year form Koramangala Bangalore. The device was lost and we informed the customer care about it. Instead of registering our complaint and dis-connecting the services they kept sending us regular bill for zero value. The worst was yet to happen ...!!! After one year of completion they sent us bills treating the connection as post paid. They are now threatening us that they will file a case in consumer court for recovery of so called outstanding amount for the period we have not used their services at all.

Guys please take care, this is what is reliance communication...!!!
varaprasad Reliance Netconnect  - India

plse tell me any body ni8 unlimited plan download speed?iwnt reliance connection,
N Feb 27, 2011 by
SALLYGUPTA Reliance Netconnect  - India

MERA DATA CARD NO. 09359166599 THA MEINE 14.2.2011 KO AAPKE RAMPUR(U.P) KANHA COMMNUCATION PER 740/- JAMA KARAI THE LEKIN AAJ DATE 27.02.11 KO BHI MUJHSE DEMAND KARI JA RAHI HAI WHY
MERA DATA CARD IMMEDIETALLY BAND KAR DIA JAI DATE 14.2.2011 SE