Reliance Netconnect - Legal action against Non-payment bill

311751 on Jun 9, 2012
Actually I bought one reliance net connect modem on dec 20 2011 with the amount of rs. 2500/- (3 month unlimited use) after that work like prepaid without doing anything from our end likewise told and sold by Mr. Saravanan (who may be a sales person or dealer of reliance net connect). I asked him how it will be work like prepaid after 3 month without doing anything, he told me that is the offer of this modem we will send your date as mar 20 2012 to the corresponding peoples to convert it as prepaid. so you can use the modem after march 20 as prepaid.

so i bought the modem and i have used till mar 20. then i kept my modem safely to use at necessary times simply by recharging based on my requirements. but now i am receiving messages like,
Dear Reliance Customer Demand notice Generated against your non payment of HSD 9380491317 Rs. 1269/- shall be delivered shortly make payment on Online or Nearest Outlet and avoid Legal Action.

So I called to customer care and talked with them regarding the issue, they told you would have used some additional GB like (1147MB) after the date like that. oh ok then I told them that ok i am ready to pay rs. 500/- maximum like that. But they told me to pay full amount. I asked them,
Mam because of that person instructions i didnt use after mar 20. then why i want to pay rs. 1269/- please tell and resolve the issue, then she told ok we will calculate the money for your usage and send you via mail. then i told ok. but next day another mam called me from reliance head office and told you have to pay rs.1269/-.

I dont understand the complete problem, Please tell the solution for me to finish the issue smoothly sir.

Thanks and Regards,
Naveen kumar G.
Mob - 91766 11751.

Comments

mary muscroft Reliance Netconnect  - India

requests for extra payments - Reliance Netconnect

Since having the net connect mobile internet connection I have had at least 5 occasions when my service has been disconnected for no reason. I pay every month for unlimited use and yet on 2 occasions have been asked to pay more money to be reconnected.Being a foreigner in India I am used to paying more than everyone else but I think this is going too far. On the last occasion my service was off for 3 days and we were told by the store in Trivandrum that it was head office fault and was asked to pay extra money which I refused to do. A friend of mine has had the same experience of being asked for more money but being offered no explanation what the money is for.

I have telephoned the call centre on a few occasions but they are of no use at all and seem to have no idea about the product or the service. I am now reconnected but have no confidence in Reliance at all. I have submitted complaints to the company but have never had any response.
Regular Tax Payer Reliance Netconnect  - India

Don't be surprised even if you get a email from reliance people with a qoute

" Work out your own salvation. Do not depend on others. ~Buddha
D Nov 21, 2012 by
gurumoha

I was having a reliance postpaid no.(9380391142 ), using since Mar-2012 until Sep-2012. but currently am not using it as my child thrown the data card into the Well while she playing. I have tried to cancel my connection many times online but no hope always i had receive the connection timeout error. when i was using it i was called the CC for poor data transfer rate and raised case for improve the data transfer rate by installing a new switch at my residential area. Almost i was paid around 900 Rs for every month just for few KBs(pls note even its not in MBs but reliance says unlimited ). fortunately i had lost it, meanwhile i have tried many times for cancelling my Connection online but every time failed. I also informed the same to the collection agent when they called me for bill payment for oct-2012, but didn't hear my request and didn't clarify anything on cancellation but now i am receiving calls very oftentimes for non payment of my bills.

what i would request is " I need the data usage report for the month of oct-2012 to nov-2012, if reliance is able to provide the data usage report for my connection definitely it will be the false or fake report as there is no data transfer happens from my data card to the outer network from the Well.

so please consider it as my cancellation request for my connection with - 9380391142 .

As per the reliance record my email could be registered with gurumoha@hotmail.com, since i forgot my security settings for this mail id not able to follow up any of your mails. so please send your update to this mail id also you can update the same on your pro-databas / database or whatever if needed.

thanks,