Reliance Netconnect - Reliance 3G Data speed is too slow

max6180 on Jul 16, 2013
Dear Sir/ Madam,

I renewed my Reliance 3G Data Card plan (Card no.-9691472632) on 22/6/2013 with Rs. 1500/- and service provider promissing to provide 7.2 Mbps data speed but from the date of plan renewed the data speed newer reached above of 150 Kbps. Kindly look into the matter.

Sunil kumar

mobile-8103099499

Comments

rohit agrawal Reliance Data Card  - India

slow speed - Reliance Data Card

I m Rohit Agrawal from Bhubaneswar (orissa). I was needed a data card for my personal use and i by mistake i choose Reliance data card . In a view of that Reliance is a big name and the services and speed may be good. And even at the time of paying money to them they committed a lot of things that sir speed is so good and bla bla. but from the 1st day i realise that is did a big mistake by buying Reliance data Card. my reliance data card no was 9338650348. after loosing a lot of money lastly i stoped trying reliance data card and got a new bsnl broad band connection and i am satisfyied with this new conneciton. so dear friends if you are thinking for buying a data card, then please dont go for RELIANCE DATA CARD, this is world's most slowest speed data card. You will make a big mistake if u will buy reliance data card.
suyash tripathi Reliance Data Card  - India

sir i purchase the modem in 24/08/2009

and i give you all documents in your office in jaipur but my conecton not ready

my mdn no.9352221655

my alternet no.9251665640

i purchase your data card in mayur agencies in jaipur.

plz do it imidetly.
N Feb 7, 2012 by
abhikbhi1 Reliance Communications  - Kunhadi, Kota, Rajasthan, India

net speed slow - Reliance

i had a no of reliance 7877795402. date .21-01-2012 i recharge rs99 for internet and i staet internet and i see net speed very poor and i call cast mare care he said that i made report it solve 72 hour solve but it not solve and i again call he said that i made report it solve 72 hour solve but it not solve i report 4 time but net speed not change.plz help

thanku
abhishek tyagi
c.no.7737474404
N May 31, 2012 by
Susanta Mondal Reliance Netconnect  - West Bengal, India

speed slow - Reliance Netconnect

Dear Madam/Sir

My Name is susanta mondal from ghatal . I am using prepaid reliance net connect cdma 1X data card. But speed of my net is very slow. Now the speed was 3kbps to 5kbps. It is so slow when downloading of 60mb files its very slow and take long time to complete download.I am recharge every month of Rs 169.. But speed was slow. I want to increase the speed. 40kbps to 80kbps. Any recharge card which increase my net speed. I Hope you understand my problem. plz solve this
N Jul 16, 2013 by