Reliance Prepaid - Cheating with Customers

Faisal Rashid on Dec 14, 2011
With due respect want to state my complaint with hope that i will get the resolution after writing in Consumer Complaints.
My name is Faisal Rashid, I am a user of Reliance Prepaid Connection,, i am using Reliance since 3 years now and i always use the unlimited pack of Rs. 599.00 as i have use of making lot of STD calls on Reliance Numbers because my friends and family not resides in Delhi, This time also on 3rd of Dec i made the recharge of Rs 599.00, however when i am trying to call on STD numbers my balance gets deduct, i called Reliance customer care 198 service in order to lodge a complaint, i spoke with the agent, he was not of great help and told me that there is amendment in plan as plan price has changed to Rs 799.00, i told him that i never received any update from any department regarding these changes , so help to sought this matter i want my STD calls free for at least this month , thereafter from next month as you told me i would recharge it for 799,he said i can not help you in this matter, I asked for supervisor, i spoke with Sapna, and got the worst experience of customer service, she told me the same story and she was monotonous like IVR machine, there was no will to help attitude, i have no personal grudges with anybody i am loyal customer of Reliance since so many years now and in Uttar Pradesh my family and friends also uses Reliance, i have paid for the services , Nobody bothered to inform the customers, then why the hell customer would face this problem, i have paid 599 specifically for FREE STD calls to reliance and if i will not get that it would be a cheating with Customers and there would be a bad impression on our society because we earn money with lot of hard work and we spend it on our need, we do not have money to waste. I just want a fair resolution that for this month i need my same plan because no body bothered to inform me, these people can call for various reason, for various promotion for sales of postpaid connection, then why they can not informed about this change in plan. I have state the clear picture, now it is my request and i have faith that i will get justice.

Faisal Rashid
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Dec 14, 2011 by
Faisal Rashid

Disgusting service, i have not received any response from Reliance.

Reliance Prepaid - Cheating with Customers