Reliance Smart - Incoming calls getting diverted

Arpita Dey
Hi, i am a businesswoman in rourkela, orissa. i have a big problem with my prepaid service provider, Reliance Smart. Most of my incoming calls are getting diverted and the caller listens to a recorded message whhich says "your call is being forwarded to another number" and then the call gets disconnected. however, i dont get any kind of alerts on this.

This is going on since a month. i cancelled all my diverts to make sure that actually no call is getting diverted, i never use "call Divert" at all. i called reliance customer care at 9861098610 also many times but they say that this problem will be sorted in an hour or so. PLEASE look into the matter as my clients get a false impression of me being irresponsible and diverting my calls knowingly. this is hampering my public relations and my business as a whole. PLEASE DO SOMETHING.

Comments

A Sep 15, 2011 by
raja raj

maire number par ek call ahtah hai aur usey gandih gandih galiyah dyeh tha hai, mujhe useh number kah details chahiyeh, my number is 8102087235, jiskah details chahiye usahkah number hai .. 9608667393. mujhe 12 hours mai details chahiye. thank you for Relance
A Mar 14, 2012 by
nvaab

9770618098 mujhe is no. ki call detail chahiye ki is no. per baat sabse jyaada kiss no. hoti h plz urgent

Reliance Smart - Incoming calls getting diverted