Reliance Smart Gsm Service - blocking of lost sim

md. nazrul islam
my sim is lost and i want it to be blocked by the network provider so that nobody can misuse it.

[Updated by vishalsinha@ May 26, 2014]

sir, my relaince gsm having no.9835579608. i want to block my all outgoing call. plz guide me how can i do this?

Comments

Mobile missing - Reliance Smart

I am your customer for last 2 years, Mb.no. 9835731116 lost my mobile on dt. 10/4/2008. So that pls lock my sim card immediately to stop the missuse from my number.

Pls do the needful at your earliest.

Thanking you,
Bijendra Kumar
Q.No. 2/L4, Rd. No. 13,
Sidhgora, PO. Agrico, Jamshedpur, JHarkhand, India

My sim is lost and i want it to be blocked by the network provider reliance Gsm so that nobody can misuse it. My No. is 9835760232

My connection no.9312150432 was missed last 05-06 months during my journey. In this regard, a complaint was lodged through customer care centre and intermet facilities.

Now, it is surprising the same connection is using by the unknown persons at Hazarat Nizamuddin, Albi chowk, Delhi

It is, therefore, reqeuested that the abforesaid connection may be blocked immediately.

with regard,

Deepak Kumar
Bihari Colony, Gali No. 3, Shahadara Delhi - 32
Contact No.
9250339902 / 9250339903

i wana block my lost sim my no.9798751052

block the sim having number 9883377262 - Smart GSM

i want to block my smart gsm sim which is issued in my name that is santosh kumar rajak(the number is9883377262)

it has lost at the area of yadav pur university, dated 22/02/09 (sunday) at 5.30pm onward.

kindly block my sim issued the number indicated above so that it can not be misused by others .

with warm regard
santosh kumar rajak

with warm regard
santosh kumar rajak
!Na-

You need to file an FIR with your local police and then produce the FIR copy to your phone company. The FIR will be required by your phone company. They will then block your number, if you want, give you a new SIM with that same number.

i have lost my reliance gsm sim no.9817697770 please block my sim

I have lost my Smart GSM Sim Card in the morning around 10.30a.m. My mobile no is 9883050415 kindly block my sim immediately

I have lost my Smart Sim Card in the afternoon around 04.30 p.m. My mobile no is 9832114105 kindly block my sim immediately

my simcard was lost this 12:09 in the morning i kindly wanted to block this today as soon as possible this is my number 09082760006

my sim is lost and i want it to be blocked by the network provider so that nobody can misuse it my sim number is 09082760006 please block it today may 2, 2009 immediately

i have lost my reliance gsm sim...i want my no to be deactivated by the reliance...pls deactivate as soon as possible...i have lost it today...my number which i lost is 9023026530...

SIR PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL AT THE EARLIEST SO THAT MY BALANCE IS NOT MIS UTILISED AND I DONT HAVE TO GET INTO ANY LEGAL OR UNFRIENDLY TROUBLE.
RAJU PARAMANIK
9832195577
vikram

i lost my reliance sim bearing number 9313040842, kindly help me block my sim... u kind response wil b appreciated...

i have lost my reliance sim bearing number 90233378726. Please block it so no one can misuse it.

Yesterday my CDMA mobile lost pls. i want to block my smart CDMA sim which is issued in my name that is G. Uma Mahesh (the number is 9394537033)

T/R
Mahesh, G

Blocking of lost sim - Reliance Smart GSM connection

On 11.06.09 i have lost my Reliance Smart GSM sim. For that i request in customer care for blocking my sim as anybody can, t misuse it. The Customer care representative take my complain and give me the docket no for the same. The docket no is 06093231632. They assured that the sim will be blocked within 24 hrs. But still today they have done nothing. Already 120 hrs have gone.
I shall be much obliuged if you do the needful from your end.
Thanking You
Manoj Kr Das

my inset sim
mob: 9778218158
aquino

pls.. block my simcard because i lost and i dont want to use it by others... this is my digit 09077993373 thanks

Reliance Smart Gsm Service - blocking of lost sim