RELIANCE SMART GSM SERVICE - CALLER TUNE DEACTIVATION

ATANU BHATTACHARJEE on Mar 25, 2011

I have given a complaint on yesterday that automatically my caller tune has activated, which I want to deactivate.From Smart customer care someone has called me & confirmed that they will deactivate my caller tune & also refund my 15/-.

But for your kind information nothing has happened till now.

My kind request to you if possible please help me asap.

Atanu Bhattacharjee
Mobile No - 9832285705

Comments

Devesh Kumar Khatarkar GSM mobile  - India

Deactivate Hello tune - gsm mobile

Dear Sir

My mobile No is 9827017308 and by mistake helo tune was set up on my number so pleasse deactivate helo tune
Pawan Kumar Shaw Smart GSM service  - India

Deactivate my Caller Tune - Smart GSM service

Kindly inform you i am use your service from last One year .Since Last 12 days my caller tune has been deactivate .kindly activate my caller tune

Thanking you Mobile no:-9835904414
Purna Chandra Sahoo Reliance Communications  - India

Deactivation of Hello Tune in my mobile - Reliance GSM

This is to inform you that I Purna Chandra Sahoo, Mobile No: 9861371409 had registered a complain regarding deactivation for Hello Tune on 28th of Sept 2009. My complain no is 110356318. I had talk to reliance customer care many times, but no one solve my problem. Every month they cut Rs 30 without my permission. For last 6 month they deduct Rs 30 on the regular basis. So please solve my problem.

Thanks & Regards
Purna Chandra Sahoo
Mobile No: 9861371409
Bhubaneswar, Orissa, Pin- 751010
jaswantsingh GSM  - India

dialler tone deactivate - GSM

dear sir,
I am regret to inform you that i have not activated the dialler tone with our mobile handsets.this is automatically activated with my handsets
i have complaint the same several time on circle office new market bhopal but there is no response on this matter.
so. i request you that kindly to deactivate the dialler tone.

This is for your information and necessary action.

Thanks & regrads
JASWANT SINGH
MOB. 9827207729

SUKLA RANI DAS Reliance Communications  - India

Cancellation of caller tune. - Reliance GSM

Sir, As collar tune service charges every month an amount is deducted from my recharge amount, wereas I have never opted for such service. So, you are requested to cancell the caller tune and help me to get rid of the regular deduction of amount.
N Mar 23, 2011 by
ATANU BHATTACHARJEE RELIANCE SMART GSM SERVICE  - MEJIA, Bankura, West Bengal, India

I am using Reliance Smart GSM service.Yesterday one caller tune is automatically activated & rs 15/- has been deducted from my balance.Now I want to deactivate that caller tune & want money back.

Atanu Bhattacharjee
Mobile no - 9832285705
N Apr 4, 2011 by
Jatindra Kumar Patra

I have given complaint many times that automatically my 1paise sms pack is being activated, which I want to deactivate.
Inspite of my sveveral requests nothing has happened till date.

My kind request to you if possible please help me asap.

Jatindra Kumar Patra
Mobile No - 9861517245
N Apr 10, 2011 by
Neha Swami RELIANCE SMART GSM SERVICE  - MEJIA, Bankura, West Bengal, India

I am using Reliance Smart GSM service. one caller tune is automatically activated & rs 15/- has been deducted from my balance.Now I want to deactivate that caller tune & want money back.

Mobile no - 9832285705
N Apr 10, 2011 by
Neha Swami

I have a complaint that many times automatically dialler tune gets activated, which I want to deactivate.
But Customer care is not responding (Customer care no.- +919827098270). so kindly help.

Mobile No - 08817763261
Madhya Pradesh
N Apr 21, 2011 by
Amit Hemrom

my caller tune will be activated automatically.. so please deactivate my caller tune and the number is (08102344580)..it"s a request that my caller tune will be deactivated soon...because customer care is not responding because of some problem..

Thanks & Regards
Bipin Hemrom
Mobile No- 0812344580
Jharkhand
N Dec 30, 2011 by
devirao RELIANCE SMART GSM SERVICE  - MEJIA, Bankura, West Bengal, India

I am using Reliance Smart GSM service. one caller tune is automatically activated & rs 30/- has been deducted from my balance.Now I want to deactivate that caller tune .

Tapan Deb