Reliance Telecom - unnecessary deduction of balance

jatinmakhija on Mar 29, 2011
hello authorities
this is to bring to your kind notice that i am having a GSM reliance sim, phone no. 9015500462, & from my account again unnecessarily caller tune has been activated , around 40 rs has been deducted & now when i'm calling customer care from pasr 4 days m listening that their system is not working n all, kindly look into this matter, every fortnight m facing such problems.....

Kindly contact on the nos. mentioned below

9313790013/9899874007

Comments

N Feb 19, 2011 by
jatinmakhija Reliance Telecom  - New delhi, South Delhi, Delhi, India

few days back an amount of rs 10 was deducted from my account & i complained about it but then it was returned , now after a week it again got deducted due to some audio tokie service which i havent availed,
the customer care executives are not taking this into consideration.
please help
my phone no is 9313790013

there is another compliant , m having a gsm SIM of reliance in which caller tune was activated by mistake & i asked them to remove it but they removed after 45 days , n i unnecessarily lost about 60 rs.
the no was 9015500462

kindly look into this matter
regards
N Feb 19, 2011 by
jatinmakhija Reliance Telecom  - New delhi, South Delhi, Delhi, India

m very furious about this whole scenario & its being repeated a no of time
N Mar 15, 2011 by

hello authorities
this is to bring to your kind notice that today again unnecessarily balance has been deducted Rs. 30 from my account ,phone no 09313790013,for some feeling service which i have not opted for ,
every fortnight m facing such problems please look into this matter as soon as possible .
I am really pissed of now :(

Hoping for a prompt action.
09313790013/09899874007
N Apr 12, 2011 by

hell yeh
this is nikhil sharma i'm from bhopal and about 2-3 month ago i'v encountered the same this 'duckait-relience' has deducted ru (30+10) on the name of CRBT services which i havn't activated when i woke up that morning there was an 'altaaf raja's' song which they'v chosen as a callertune for me without my permission, without my intrest.
at that very same time i called the customer care executive about a hundred times and fortunately i was able to talk to them about half hour later.
A Apr 13, 2011 by
sharmanikhilnck9 Reliance Telecom  - New delhi, South Delhi, Delhi, India

and today when i woke up picked my phone up showing a new message; i read it, it was the very same matter the message was from relience and they'v started CRBT services on my no and charged 30rupees for it (without my permission).
so not wasting any moment i checked my balance it was 30rupee less...with an angry mood i'm trying to call the customer care till 9am and now it's 10:30am no response they put the call on IVR and it automatically disconnects after 4minutes
my no is8817401314
what should i do now
A Apr 13, 2011 by
sharmanikhilnck9 Reliance Telecom  - New delhi, South Delhi, Delhi, India

is there any need to go to the court or any other forum for this reason coz this is happened with me 4th or 5th time and as for now i think there is if they don't return me my amount.
it feels that these peoples are like true dacoits of today as when we call customer care they say ''''sir it is showing that ther's a caller tune activated''''''
arrey yaar jb hm koi caller tune nai activate krwa rahe hain to kyu de rahe ho ye CRBT ye khatmal k tarah kyu khoon choos rahe ho hamara chor kahi k dakait tum log
N Apr 29, 2011 by
jatinmakhija Reliance Telecom  - New Delhi, South Delhi, Delhi, India

AGAIN unnecessary deduction of balance - Reliance Telecom

hello authorities
this is to bring to your kind notice that i am having a CDMA reliance sim, phone no. 9313790013, & from my account again unnecessarily MUSIC MANIA has been activated , around 10-20 rs has been deducted & now when i'm calling customer care,they are saying that now it cant be refunded...what is this ????
Kindly contact on the nos. mentioned below & look into this matter.

9313790013/9899874007