Royal Bank of Scotland - Transfer Money

subhash chand84 on Aug 13, 2011

Please read the below trial mail and guide me about this mail. Actually i have already deposit Rs. 25,000 in below mention Account no. but now they are demanding Rs. 88,000 for C.O.T. CODE (cost of transfer code) for complete my transfer money. is it TRUE OR FALSE/FAKE...????
is it FRAUD with me ??????
Please confirm me in this email id: subhash_thakur484@hotmail.com.

The Royal Bank of Scotland
N.V. Hansalaya Building,
15 Barakhamba Road,
New Delhi 110 001. India

Your ref.... rbs/0153/del90394

Attention: Mr. Subhash Chand,

We have check through your transfer here in the Transfer Department and we find out that your transfer is asking for COT CODE which is COST OF TRANSFER CODE, due to the remittance banking rules for Local transfer and because your funds is Award offer from the BMW AUTOMOBILE COMPANY PROMO UK which was insured from the British Gaming board,As such deduction cannot be made from your award amount as it has to be transferred to you in its total value, you are requested to make payment of the C.O.T charge which is the Cost of Transfer of Eighty Eight Thousand Indian Rupees only (Rs.88,000.00 Inr) through our agent account below:

Bank Name: ICICI
A/c Name: R. Enterprises
A/c No.: 031005500185
IFSC: ICIC0000310
Pan. No.: BNZPK7514A

Do note that as soon as you make the remittance for the COT code, you can make transfer to your personal account directly. The account where you have to make the requested charges will be forwarded to you as soon as you are ready to make the payment for the COT code. As soon as you make the payment of the required fee, you have to send to us a copy of the payment slip for confirmation. Also note that within half an hour of confirmation of payment, the C.O.T which is Cost of Transfer code will be forwarded to you immediately as to enable you complete the transfer of your funds. We hope to satisfy you in our service. Do note that your funds have been insured and as such, deduction cannot be made from your credited account. Thanks For banking With us.

Mrs. Grace Koshie
Operation Manager
Accounts Dept.
Royal Bank Of Scotland India

Comments

N Feb 24, 2012 by

Hey there,

My name is Ravi same day a go i have received e- mail from Dakar Senegal refugee camp.That e-mail send to me is a girl and she said
her late father Dr. Wilson Khalifa made a deposit at Royal Bank of Scotland ( 3.8 million us dollar ) and she is a next of kin, for the money.
And she send me the account number, and e-mail address : rbs.transfer@rocketmail.com or transfer rbspic@london.com.
1. Name of account ; Dr. Wilson Khalifa.
2. Amount : 3.8 million us dollar.
3. Account number : BLB 745008901546/QB/91/B.

I need your assistance to shovel this problem and i need to check the account number, is false or not.

Best regards,
Ravi from Malaysia.
A Feb 24, 2012 by
Ravi Ramaloo

Please check for me this account number that is false or not.
D Feb 24, 2012 by

No comment
A Sep 18, 2012 by
Ram 784

I would like to know the branch code of this account. Indian Rupee Account No. 1679685
This is Embassy of Georgia's bank account number
but they didn't mention the branch details I want to transfer money in Indian Rupee to this account
Let me know in which branch this account, branch code

The following are the details

Visa fee should be paid in favour of the Embassy of Georgia, Consular Fee
Bank Details:
Royal Bank of Scotland
Indian Rupee Account No. 1679685
Embassy of Georgia, New Delhi, Consular Fee

Times for submission of the documents: Monday to Friday from 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM
Kindly indicate your contact details - Mobile phone, E-mail
N Oct 3, 2012 by
ibrahim salah

Good Day Sir Paul Leeds,

I am Mr..ibrahim salah el gayar..Foreign partner of miss Kailna Apia, sir please i will like you to reply me with the proceedure of getting her late fathers fund with your bank transferred into my account here in my country..egypt
I kindly wait for your urgent and prompt respond soon, thank you sir and have a good day.
its my e_mail at face book (elshabh_201070@yahoo.com)
Yours sincerely client,
ibrahim salah el gayar...
N Nov 30, 2013 by
shrvan mohamed

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME IS DR WILIAM MATINE
AMOUNT 6.5 MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN MISS VERA MATINE I want to make sure of the validity of this account and please let me know the email follows shrvan91@hotmail.com

Royal Bank of Scotland - Transfer Money