RTO Mumbai - Tracking of Driving license

digesh_balsara on Jul 20, 2011
I have given my Driving test for Four Wheeler at Andheri RTO on 19-May-2011 & passed the test. And it was informed by RTO Agent that License will come directly through postal service within 7 days. It has been 2 months now but I am not able to track my License, even the agent is refusing to answer since there is no tracking system for license.
Earlier RTO agents use to ensure proper delivery of License since it was hand delivered to them. But now neither agents are taking responsibility nor our RTO authority have any information centre regarding the same. People are suffering & struggling.

Request your help.

Attached my registration challan.

Tracking of Driving license

[Updated by dbchaudhary Mar 27, 2014]

I Applied for Driving License on 09/12/2013 in panvel RTO. I gave driving test & cleared it with some other traffic signals test. Now there is no way to track the application status online. Its been more than 35 days but i have not yet recieved the same. INWARD NO.5569613 DT.02.12.2013 PLEASE KNOW ME THE STATUS OF THE SAME. contact details are: dbchaudhary29@gmail.com Mob:9920802949

Comments

A Aug 30, 2011 by
Amit Valia

Even i Have the same complaint, i had given mt test on 11/07/2011 & the agent told that it will come within 15 days & still i havnt recd my license also wen asked about the same to agent he says the Inspector has got a transfer & the cases under him which includes mine has been pending since & no ohter Officer is ready to take his work.
A Dec 1, 2011 by
ranjankumarsen

Hi I have the same complaint, i had given test on 7th Nov'2011! Still yet to hear from Andheri RTO, really its sad to know in Mumbai we have to wait and watch when it comes. Is there any one can improve this collapsed system?
N Dec 14, 2011 by
nufican

I have the same complaint. I gave the test on 4-11-11 at andheri rto and passed. the agent said that the license will be delivered by post within 15 days. Today is 14-12-11. Now he says that rto is unreliable and that it may even take up to 2 months. Is there any website that can track the status of delivery of the driving license online?
N Dec 20, 2011 by
dimpalmpatel

i want to know is there any website can track the status of deliverry of driving license online?
A Aug 28, 2012 by
Fakhruddin Nafar

I have applied for renewal of my driving licence opted for SMART CARD type of Licence. I Paid Rs.163/- Receipt No. 11F 3244098 dated 23/07/2012.

Inward No. 171427 12 DL MH 01 19970030305. Please let me konw the present status of the same.

My Name is Fakhruddin Nafar.
Address: Gr Floor Flat # 2
Sunrise Bldg, Cawasjee Jehangir Road,
Colaba Mumbai 400005.
D Oct 22, 2012 by
ashwiniverma1914

My daughter had applied for Driving license vide Receipt No 11F 10128889 dated 20.07.2012, Inward No. 196856 12, copy attached. Even after three months I have not received it. No one picks up the phone in RTO Andheri, no RTO site were complaint could be lodged, unfortunate.
F 103, Greenwoods, Near CineMax, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai 400093, Mob: 9833945735
D Nov 16, 2012 by
durgeshmishra

Same problem i am also facing from Pune RTO, there is no online tracking system or RTI system. 7/8 times i have visited to RTO office for inquiry to permanent driving license, one officer adviced me that i can drive a vehicle on that recipt which i got from RTO and don't wait for license it will take may be more that 6 month.

This system is very bad, no one want to fullfill his duty's requiment honestly and still we are dreaming as become a superpower.

these goverment people are west just fire these guy and make it online. that why every one like US and want green card.
N Jan 3, 2013 by
Irfanshaikh

Hello Sir,

My self is Mohammed Irfan Shaikh,
I have given my Driving test for Two/Four wheeler at Tardeo RTO on 03-September-2012. My receipt number is C:0059949 and inward number is 202247 & i haved passed the test And it was informed by RTO Agent Tajuddin from opposite RTO office shop no-4 Tardeo, that License will come directly through postal service within 2 months. It has been 1 months now but I am not able to track my License, even the agent is refusing to answer since there is no tracking system for license.

Kindly help me for this.my mobile number is 9987380308.

Irfan Shaikh
N Apr 26, 2013 by
bedantak

I faced the same problem few months back and this is how I resolved it.

After waiting for my license for two months, I realized that the postman had come to my place but did not deliver the license as there was no one at home.

So I went to the Andheri RTO office with the chalan and an address proof.

First I took the chalan to the computer person (where you would have given your thumb print at the time of appearing for the license test) and he gave me the license number.

Then I went to window number 8/9. There I paid Rs. 50 and got a form. I filled up the form and along with the address proof I went to the next window where in 5 minutes I got the license.

Rememebr One thing - this service is available only till 12 p.m. So go in the morning.

BKS
N May 6, 2013 by
urdinesh

i applied for Driving Licence on 15/04/2013 in Wadala RTO. I gave driving test & cleared it with some other traffic signals test. Now there is no way to track the application status online. Its been more than 20 days but i have not yet recieved the same. IIF/2371965 & dRIVING lICENCE RECIEPT NO .E:0141063. PLEASE KNOW ME THE STATUS OF THE SAME.
contact details are: dinesh.yadav@hotmail.com M: 9987000755/9687177755
N May 10, 2013 by
Adity Yadav

I Applied for Driving License on 28/03/2013 in Andheri

RTO. I gave driving test & cleared it with some other

traffic signals test. Now there is no way to track the

application status online. Its been more than 35 days

but i have not yet recieved the same. 11F/1304399 &

DRIVING LICENSE RECIEPT NO .E:1204399. PLEASE KNOW ME

THE STATUS OF THE SAME.
contact details are: arvind120589@gmail.com

Mob:9699141909 / 9769463810
N Sep 16, 2013 by
fred_204

Have anyone of you received your driving licence at some later point. It would be good to end the story with climax - good or bad. So within max 2 months I think one should have got the licence. Just wanted to know if you have received then after how many days did you received it. Thanks!!... people need work/job hence they work slow and bring progress to country very slowly...sad that in 21st century also we don't have tracking system and all IT professionals and organizations of India develop software first for foreign countries
N Jan 14, 2014 by
pradip kumar baidya

Is there available at present for online checking procedure of licence renewal for mumbai licence holders.If so kindly let me provide the website.
N Jan 14, 2014 by
pradip kumar baidya

RTO office, wadala, mumbai informed that the renewed licence would reach at given adress within seven to ten days time. However since 30 days(renewal of licence applied on 16/12/2013 vide receipt no. E/0105484) neither the licence has been delivered nor the status could be checked online.Kindly update the status and action required urgently.
N Feb 19, 2014 by
Gautam Karotra

I have given my Driving test for Teo Wheeler at Vshi RTO on 31-Jan-2014 & passed the test. And it was informed by RTO Agent that License will come directly through postal service within 10 days. It has been 20 Days now but I am not able to track my License, even the agent is refusing to answer since there is no tracking system for license.

Request your help.

Attached my registration challan.

N Apr 2, 2014 by
sachin b patil

I have given my Driving test for Four Wheeler at Vashi RTO on 20-Feb-2014 & passed the test. And it was informed by RTO Agent that License will come directly through postal service within 7 days. It has been 1 months now but I am not able to track my License, even the agent is refusing to answer since there is no tracking system for license.& struggling.
INWARD NO. 12297 14
DL: MH43/49110000/06
N Apr 5, 2014 by
Mandesh Das

I have given my Driving test for Four Wheeler at Vashi RTO on 14-march-2014 & passed the test. And it was informed by RTO Agent that License will come directly through postal service within 7 days. It has been 21 days now but I am not able to track my License, even the agent is refusing to answer since there is no tracking system for license.& struggling.
INWARD NO. 17540 14
DL: v 0007518
N Apr 7, 2014 by
meet desai

I gave my test on 7 feb 2014 nd passed my agent told me tht u hve passed nd lisence will be delivered by post within a month...bt still it has nt been delivered..agent nd rto customer care are nt giving answer properly
N Apr 21, 2014 by

I Applied for Driving License on 04/12/2013 in virar RTO. I gave driving test & cleared it with some other traffic signals test. Now there is no way to track the application status online. Its been more than 35 days but i have not yet received the same. Receipt no..1510736 and steak receipt no. DL Q 0000592 DT.07.03.2014 PLEASE KNOW ME THE STATUS OF THE SAME. Contact details are: shaikhasger@yahoo.com Mob:9226479171
N May 15, 2014 by
samirpatil999

I applied for renewal of TR driving license on dt: 24-3-2014 in Andheri RTO with receipt no 13A-2778245, INWARD NO 101472 14, Agent said it will came directly on your postal address, but still i havn't get my license. More than 45 days to go, but no way to receive my license.

Kindly help me out aeap.

RTO Mumbai - Tracking of Driving license