RTO office, mayur vihar - NOC certificate not given even providing authority letter

mukesh1902 on Aug 14, 2011
I am a software engineer by profession and recently I moved from delhi to kochi. I purchased a honda shine DL 7S BF 7635 1 years ago and I planned to keep the bike with me. I went to RTO office, mayur vihar for issuing NOC certificate. I was in hurry so I contacted a agent there. He charged me a heavy fees but I had left with no option. I completed all the formalities gave authority letter to my cousin to collect the NOC certificate because I had to go to kochi.
When my bhaiya went RTO office to collect NOC certificate, to my surprise they didn't give him the same giving the reason the signature is not matched. I have no idea which signature they are talking about because the same signature is in my RC card. The RTO officers are now saying I, myself have to come to collect NOC but it is not possible for me now.
Now the agent(his no. is 09818570549) is not talking to me properly and I am ver disappointed with RTO officers. How can they do this to me!!

Pls help me getting the NOC certificate. I need my bike here in kochi.
Complaint comments 0 Comments