Samaj Kalyan Kalyan Vibhag Maharashtra Government - free ship for O.B.C student

Narayan gurav on Apr 12, 2011
I am Mr.Narayan Anandrao Gurav requesting you that my son Pranav Gurav is studing in Shree D.D Vispute college of pharmacy and Reasearh center , vichumbe Panvel.
he is in O.B.C category , he got his addmission 2009-10 in the respected college as per the CAP under O.B.C category he is eligible for freeship but till today has not recieved his freeship amount to his respected college now college is demanding the fees from me always they are asking for the fee the Raigad Samaj Kalyan Vibhag does not respond to our request till today I have visited four times but there is no response please give me the guidance what should i do?

thankyou,
Narayan Anandrao Gurav (Nerul Navi Mumbai-400706)

Comments

N Jul 11, 2011 by
sachin kumbhar

in Pune samaj kalyan office employee are not working properly. he has not daily attend in office.i want my cast validiti certificate & this is avial in samaj kalyan office but responciable person are not issue to me he want extra money.( under the table ) theire is inword /out word person are froad.

kindly issues the document in time with out any money.
N Jul 30, 2011 by
dr mahesh

hi...i want to know...is there is freeship..for postgraduate students?if yes den wat r the terms and conditions?
N Oct 24, 2011 by
p&p

I AM STUDING MASTER OF PHARMACY. I TAKE GOI SCHOLERSHIP.MY QUERY IS THAT CAN I TAKE ANOTHER SCHOLERSHIP?.I AM A S.C CANDIDATE ALSO.
N Nov 19, 2011 by
gmt

I am Mr.Madhukar Bhiva Tonape requesting you that my sons Ganesh Madhukar Tonape and Harshal Madhukar Tonape were studing in Yadavrao Tasgaonkar Polytechnic college of, Bhivpuri, Karjat for Information Technology.
he is in SC category, he got his addmission 2008-09 in the respected college as per the CAP under SC category they are eligible for freeship but till today they have not recieved their freeship amount to his respected college.You are therefore requested kindly look into the matter and arrange to give freeship to above my sons.

Waiting for your reply.

email- gtonape10@gmail.com
date- 19/11/2011
D Oct 23, 2012 by
rahul.sonawale1

I am Mr. Rahul Bhaskar Sonawale requesting you that iam studied in B. L. PATIL polytechnic khopoli.
iam in O.B.C category, I got addmission 2008-09 in the respected college as per the CAP under O.B.C category, iam eligible for freeship but till today has not received my freeship amount of the year of 2008-09, 2009-10, 2010-2011 to his respected college now college is demanding the fees from me always they are asking for the fee the Raigad Samaj Kalyan Vibhag does not respond to our request till today I have visited five times but there is no response please give me the guidance what should i do?

RAHUL BHASKAR SONAWALE( Raigad-neral-410101)
N May 29, 2013 by
viren123

I am Miss Suchita Ramchandra Khamgaonkar is studing in satyagrah college of B.ED Kharkhar Navi Mumbai
I am in NT-B category, he got his addmission 2010-11 in the respected college as per the CAP under NT-B category he is eligible for freeship but till today has not recieved his freeship amount to his respected college now college is demanding the fees from me always they are asking for the fee the Raigad Samaj Kalyan Vibhag does not respond to our request till today I have visited four times but there is no response please give me the guidance what should i do?
Waiting for your reply.

Suchita Ramchandra Khamgaonkar (Bandra Mumbai-400051)
Email Id- Suchita_khamgaonkar@rediffmail.com