SAMSUNG / WASHING MACHINE - Pathetic Service by the Service Center

pankaj.kiit on Nov 22, 2012
Its been more than 3 months we have a problem with our washing machine since then Samsung service center has taken our machine 3-4 times to their service center where they use to keep the machine for 20-25 days saying that they don't have the appropriate part available and when they get the part they repair it and deliver. Once it is delivered there will be some other defect for which we will log a complain again and then again their service engg will visit and take the machine. This is going on since last 4 months we are pissed off with Samsung and have lost all our hope with this hopeless company.

Comments

Zarna Parekh Samsung/Washing machine  - India

PATHETIC SERVICE - Samsung/Washing machine

I HAVE LODGED COMPLAINT AT SAMSUNG SERVICE CENTRE FOR CHANGING OF METAL BODY AS IT IS OF BAD QUALITY AND HAS RUSTED WITHIN 2 YRS. MACHINE HAS TILTED DUE TO WHICH IT CANNOT PERFORM AND IT IS TOTALLY LIKE A DEAD TANGIBLE COMMODITY LYING AT MY HOME.

I HAVE LODGED COMPLAINT ON 27/7/09 BUT TILL DATE THERE IS NO RESPONSE. HENCE HAVE DECIDED - NEVER BUY A SAMSUNG PRODUCT THERE AFTER SALES SERVICES ARE PATHATIC.
Hemanthkumar Samsung Washing Machine  - India

For more than 3 Monts complient not closed - Samsung Washing Machine

I made a repair complaint about my washing machine failure on 05.09.09. Inspite of my repeated request, the washing machine was not repaired.
The servies engineer told that the timmer switch need to be replace,But the part is no stock,

equipment : semi automatic Karishma, washing machine.
complient made on : 05.09.09 (nearing Three month)

Kindly advice to attend the same at the earliest.

NO actoion has been taken and this machine is idle for fast three month.

i am ready to pay any ammont for fault attention.

at least 25 times i contacted the helpline number and the result is ZERO.
No response from the end.
looking earlist repairing.
velu Samsung Washing Machine  - India

Please here we try to avoid to buy samsung Products
monil parmar SAMSUNG / WASHING MACHINE  - Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India

Demo Installation - SAMSUNG / WASHING MACHINE

I purchased samsung washing machine 15 days back but still no one has came for demo, i complaint for this 4-5 times but no response is coming from there side.............what a poor customer service they are providing....
atandon Samsung  - Uttar Pradesh, India

Samsung Washing Machine and Service Center - Samsung

Logged a complaint in the Service Center of Samsung around 2 months back for a washince machine which is not working.An engineer visit suggested a part change in the machine.After that I have been regularly contacting them but is being told that the part is not available.After 15 days of complaint in service center I logged a complaint in Customer care of samsung too...Complaint no : 8404706390.The issue is been pending since more than 2 months now but my product has not been attended.For them the part is not available for only a 3 years old machine.Fed up of contacting the Service Cneter and Customer Care everyday but nobody turns up with a solution and we get response of "Do Whatever you want" from the Service Center when we threaten them of complainting in Consumer Forums...These forums are no thearten to them...Call Center says that only Service Center can help you..Is here any1 seriously out who can help regarding these complaints...or is it waste time to post complaints here if they are not attended.
sureshlicdo SAMSUNG / WASHING MACHINE  - Tamil Nadu, India

non attendance of complaint - SAMSUNG / WASHING MACHINE

My Washing machine was met with electrical short circuit. I was complaint with local center two months back. They send a representative , but he was said he need a spare parts to rectify it. But after 2 months no one is ready to attend my problem. I already send 4 mail to Samsung company and several call to customer care executive , but no one come forward to attend my problem. I need immediate solution to solve my problem.
A May 19, 2012 by
Tweentie06 SAMSUNG / WASHING MACHINE  - Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India

They don't care one bit and this is so unfair Samsung.

SAMSUNG / WASHING MACHINE - Pathetic Service by the Service Center