SBI ATM Cum Debit Card - SBI ATM CUM DEBIT CARD NOT WORKING

Bhuwan Chandra Tewari
I would like to inform you that I, B. C. Tewari A/c holder of your bank. I have an ATM CUM DEBIT CARD (No. 6220180198200031641) with me which you have issued to me on April '2005. Very recently I tried to withdrawn some cash from my account through this card but it gives me message "SORRY UNABLE TO PROCESS - INCONVENIENCE IS REGRETTED. KINDLY CONTACT YOUR BRANCH OR CALL 24 X 7 HELPLINE" So please check my above card no. and reply me at the earliest (Contact no. 09887769899).

Thnking you.

(B. C. Tewari)

Comments

ATM card not workimg - atm card

i have account in SBI bank and also have ATM card but my ATM card is not working.

Issue of ATM CARD - Debit cum ATM Card

I have lost my Debit cum ATM card.Request you to kindly issue me another Debit cum ATM card .

Please find my details for the same:
Name:KEHA SRIVASTAVA
A/C no:20001538958
Request no for barring the Atm card:200806261216318

I have already sent the copy of F.I .R for the lost ATM Card and the filled in application form for the request for issue of new ATM Card.

Kindly arrange to provide the same on an urgent basis .

My self, P.K.Rastogi have an ATM CUM DEBIT CARD (No. 6220180719700000990) which is not functioning from last few days. So please issue me a new card or tell me how can i get the new one.st (Contact no. 09873912810).

ATM malfunctioning - Debit card

I tried withdrawing (27-09-2008)and time is(22.04.48)Rs 10000/- but due to ATM malfunction could not recieve the moneyand no receipt comes from machine . When I tried elsewhere it showed the same amout debited from my account . ICICI CS is the worst and retail customer last of their worries .I have given written complaint to security gaurd also at
10.10pm(27-09-08) and after one hour (11-19pm) i withdraw 900/- from my remaining balance .Please do further procedure to get my money back.because of sunday i am coming directly in bank on monday for further details.
Regards : Mithilesh kumar jha ( Mb : 9970267226)

Respected Sir,
I have an account in SBI, BHEL Plant Area.Bhopal (5855), 14-B, Indrapuri, Raisen Road, Bhopal. My Account No 10042452794 &
ATM Cum – Debit Card No.: 6220180585500108675. Last year I have purchase from various shops through State Bank Debit Card Cash Back offer ( List of Material attached).
But the above Branch's officer not giving any satisfactory answer. Till date Bank is not given a single cash back to me.So please necessary action to make the branch.
Name : Deepak Kumar Sharma

7. Shreeji Dress Wale AXIS 02.10.2007 6, 000.00
8. Shreeji Dress Wale AXIS 02.10.2007 3, 978.00
9. Shreeji Dress Wale AXIS 08.10.2007 8, 565.00
8. The World of Titan HDFC 31.10.2007 2, 295.00
9. And sum recepts missplaced.
about that.All other customer are also facing the same problem. So Sir my humble requiste to you that please do the needful.
Thanking you,
With Regards
Deepak Kumar Sharma

my atm card is not working two week

MY AATM CARD IS NOT WORKING FOR TO WEEK

CARD IS NOT RESPONDING - SBI ATM Card

MY SBI ATM CARD NO 6220180615100015358, A/C NO 10505983505 IS NOT RESPONDING, PLEASE HELP

Issue a ATM cum DEBIT CARD - State Bank of India

I had a SBI ATM cum Debit Card since 2004. Now this card is badly soiled I intend to change it. According to advice by ATM Manager of Uttarpara Branch, West Bengal, I blocked my old Card & I applied for a new ATM cum Debit Card on 10/12/2008. As per customer care this card will be issue within 7 to 10 days. But still now I have not received any Card from SBI. Yesterday I rang up to Customer Care for quiry the position of my Card, but unfortunately they informed that no application received by them. But as per ATM manager's version of Uttarpara Branch that on 11/12/2008 they forwarded my application to the appropriate authority.

Officer-In-Charge,
ATM-cum-DEBIT Card Cell,
State bank of India,

My Card No. is 6220180117400103703.
I had booked TWO Railway Tickets through this Card just couple of days back "successfully".
BUT TODAY, I have been trying to book my Railway Ticket since this morning ( 08.00 a.m. )
IN VAIN. It's quite frustrating to be unsuccessful even aftyer so many trials.
Could you please enlighten me - what is the exact problem with my CARD.
Has it become 'INACTIVE'. If it is SO, please arrange to have it "ACTIVATED".
Thanking you, I still remain

Yours faitfully,

- JOHN DENIS HORO
17-01-2009 / 08.30 P.M.

Officer-In-Charge,
ATM-cum-DEBIT Card Cell,
State bank of India,

My self, sanjay prasad have an ATM CUM DEBIT CARD (No. 6220180359700002918) which is not functioning from last few days. So please issue me a new card or tell me how can i get the new one.st (Contact no. 9204538903, 9934291576 ).Officer-In-Charge,
Yours faitfully,
SANJAY PRASAD
26-01-2009 / 09.30 P.M.

I would like to inform you that I, INDER JEET SINGH ARORA A/c holder of your bank. I have an ATM CUM DEBIT CARD (No. 6220180605600144337) with me which you have issued to me on DEC '2004. Very recently I tried to withdrawn some cash from my account through this card but it gives me message "SORRY UNABLE TO PROCESS - INCONVENIENCE IS REGRETTED. KINDLY CONTACT YOUR BRANCH OR CALL 24 X 7 HELPLINE" So please check my above card no. and reply me at the earliest (Contact no. 09450397760).

Thnking you.

(INDER JEET SINGH ARORA)

long process on activation of my account - atm cum debit card

my account has been taking many days to get active.it has been more than 20 days that i have been checking daily throught icici ATMs but evryday i got the same responts written invalid trans or account in my the reciept.how can i activate my account?i am in urgent need for this

I have purchased up to 31st October 2008 but unable to get cash back. SBI people says that the offer was up to 31st September 08.

Sir.Madam,
My SBI ATM card Brokent
i can access them so plz
provide me a new ATM card

Sharad Kumar Pathak
A/c 10462503550
SBI IE5348
Adhartal, Jabalpur
Mob. 9300082442

atm card is not yet working - atm-cum-debit card

I had issued a sbi atm-cum-debit card 4months back at SBI, RAJAGANGPUR BRANCH, SUNDARGARH, ORISSA., but i got my card on JANUARY 2009 as my pin code address given was not correct thats because my card is not fuctioning till now.even i had given a written complaint against it in 16th JANUARY 2009.but no progress was found.
Therefore i request you to kindly look into the matter and do accordingly as soon as possible.
yours faithfully
PRATIMA TALWAR
A/C NO.-30511896069

non working of ATM card - SBI ATM

we are the customer of SBI who have taken home loan, and have opened bank A/c for the same in the State bank of India, vanasthalipuram branch bearing account no. SB301781277 Iam the coapplicant of the home loan,
we were issued an ATM card, but we are unable to access our ATM card services, we have given complaint to the concerned bank manager too.

kindly look into the matter

not working in atm or shopping - Debit card

SIR

Debit card is not workin at the time of shoppin or atd
massage shown call help (like)

Thanks & Regard
Rajanish Kumar Tiwari
9717412008
Ravi

Unable to receive my Debit cum Card yet - SBI

I am customer of State Bank Of India.
i have applied for ATM Card (Debit Card) in january .
but i hav'nt received my ATM card.
their is no response of Branch manager My account is at Bagaha-Bazar branch code-2905..

ATM card is not working - SBI ATM Card in abroad

I have a bank account with ATM card in SBI. Currently, I am traveling in Switzerland, tried to withdraw the money from UBS bank but it is not working. It would be great if you can help me out. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Usha