Scholarship - scholarship

upasnatandon on Jul 3, 2012
I am Upasna Tandon s/o Shri Sanjay Tandon from Bareilly.I am student of mca 3rd year(2011-2012) of Invertis institute of management studies.Sir I found my name in scholarship list(2011-2012) on the internet scholarship website(Amount : 28300) but I have not recieved any amount in my A/C.Please check my status and reply me.
Name- Upasna Tandon
father name- Shri Sanjay Tandon
college-Invertis institute of management studies
account no.- 30920953125
bank- state bank of India
H.S. Roll No.- UP/00064804/2004
category- General
MCA 3rd year
Email id - upasna.2k@gmail.com

Comments

manoj kumar beldar Scholarship  - India

sir mera naam manoj kumar beldar mai nit rourkela me btech 3rd year ka student hu
sir mujhe 2end year me scholarship nhi mili hai mai ek sc candidate hu and mere father ek labour worker hai or maine scholarship ke liye apply2009-10 kiya tha or scholar ship ke liye samaj kalyan lucknow bhi gya lakin waha mrs kiran srivastav ne mujhe kaha ki mujhe aapka form mil gya hai aur she said ki fund me paisa nhi hai
jab paisa aayega to hum aapko provde karege lekin abhi tak 2 month ke baad bhi mujhe scholar provide nhi kiya hai
so u help me
thanks
`
palji Scholarship  - India

sir i want to inform you that i am a student of hindustan college of engineering farah mathura. sir i have got only 9000 rupees as scholarship but on net it is 63400 rupees . no one is responding to me sir kindly focus towards this problem . as i will be thankfull to you.

all b.tech student of hindustan college of sci and techonolgy
farah mathura
nerender kumar Scholarship  - Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India

i am a student of M.B.A. 3rd sem of forte institute of technology, meerut . My complaint is regarding my scholership that till now in my college no scholership is provided to us.
nerender kumar Scholarship  - Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India

i m inoied towards this type of response that till now not gave scholership to the students but in other colleges it provided earlier
Consumer Complaints Scholarship  - Lucknow, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

complaints for fourcing by college for submitting full fee in advance - Babu Banarsi Das Institute of Technology

complaint for fourcing by colege for submmitin full fee in advance by avoiding the high court's orders.
N Mar 3, 2011 by
SHAHRUKH9639767501 Scholarship  - Uttar Pradesh, India

MY SELF SHAHRUKH KHAN I HAVE NOT RECIVE MY SCHLORSHIP I READ IN 12TH CLASS IN M.L.D.V PUBLIC INTER COLLEGE MY ACCOUNT IS IN SHREYAS GRAMIN BANK MY ACCOUNT NUMBER IS 13755. SO KINDLY GRANT TO HELP ME ABOUT MY SCHLORSHIP.
N Jun 25, 2011 by
3108vivek Scholarship  - India

My self vivek kumar singh S/O Late manoj kumar singh is regular student of Automobile engineering 2nd year from Hindustan college of Engineerig and Technology. For last years applying for scholarship and refund of fees under OBC quota by till date no action has been taken. Please suggest me in this regards.

Thanks and regards.

vivek kr. singh
H.C.S.T
mathura
N Jun 25, 2011 by
3108vivek Scholarship  - India

I am belonging from not so rich family so i want scholarship...
N Jul 11, 2011 by
9985285161 Scholarship  - India

sir this is vijay, just i opend my schoolarship status then i saw my status is pending, still it was not santioned, please tell me when it will be santioned.
N Aug 31, 2011 by
GAURAV ... Scholarship  - India

Respected sir ji,
My name GAURAV RANA student of BIHAMBER SAHAI INSTITUTE , Dehradun road Roorkee. I am student of final year with BCA.My college is established by gove.of UTTRAKHAND and aprooved by AICTE.
Sir ji i did not get my scholar ship of session 2010-2011.But my othere freind have got there scholarship.
NOTE-Sir ji i am need of my scholarship to give my university fee for my further study,i belong from a poor family, my father is a farmer .
so please provide me to my scholar ship.
31-08-2011 GAURAV RANA.
N Sep 26, 2011 by
GAURAVICA Scholarship  - Uttar Pradesh, India

I am Gaurav Gupta s/o Shri Rajesh Kumar Gupta from Hasnpur.I am student of integrated bca+mca 1st year(2010-2011) of Teerthankar Mahaveer University.Sir I found my name in scholarship list(2010-2011) on the internet scholarship website(Amount : 28300) but I recieved only 3300 INR only.Sir please check my status & hurry rply me.
Name- Gaurav Gupta
Integrated BCA+MCA 1st year
Email id - gauravtmu11@gmail.com
N May 9, 2012 by
tauqeer ahamd Scholarship  - Lucknow, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

I am Tauqeer Ahmad s/o Mr. Mohd Faizullah from Lucknow.I am student of B.Tech 3th year(2010-2011) of Ambalika Institute of management & technology..Sir I found my name in scholarship list(2010-2011) on the internet scholarship website(Amount : 42640) but I recieved only 2640 INR only.Sir please check my status & hurry rply me
Name- TAUQEER AHMAD
B.Tech 3th year
Email id - tauqeer_asdf@yahoo.com
N May 9, 2012 by
Arvind Kumar Sahu Scholarship  - Lucknow, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

U should to scan your bank pass book and mail it mail id given in SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN or mail it PMO office official web site and always mark cc to other authority ...

Write all things.

If any one take action then it ok otherwise go to RTI Act and file a query.

YOU SHOULD TO DO SOME THING TO wipe off corruption..
N Jun 1, 2012 by
shubham1993 Scholarship  - Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

sir i am student from srmcem lucknow and pursuing btech in cs. in the institute list scholarship amount is 44000 inr , yet i haven;t received a penny.
my email:shubhamanand1993@gmail.com
phone:8604645253
please notify agency about taking appropriate actions.
N Jun 2, 2012 by
vishan kumar Scholarship  - Lucknow, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

I am Vishal kumar s/o Mr.Vishan kumar from Hathras.I am student of B.Tech 1st year(2011-2012) ofH.R Institute of Engineering & technology..Sir I found my name in scholarship list(2011-2012) on the internet scholarship website(Amount : 42640) but I recieved only 2640 INR only.Sir please check my status & hurry rply me
Name- VISHAL KUMAR
B.Tech1st year
Email id - vishalkumar17493@gmail.com
D Jun 2, 2012 by
5991 Scholarship  - Lucknow, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

I am Piyush kumar s/o Shyambadan from Ghaziabad.I am student of B.Tech 3th year(2010-2011) of HR. Institute of technology Morta ghaziabad..Sir I found my name in scholarship list(2010-2011) on the internet scholarship website(Amount : 40000+2700) but I recieved only 2700 INR only.And My Institute is giveing me only 25000/-Rs and taking first 5000/-Rs advance for the check of 25000/-Rs . Sir please rply me about it
Name- Piyush kumar
B.Tech 3th year
Email id - kpiyush42@yahoo.com
N Jun 4, 2012 by
kldp Kumar Scholarship  - Lucknow, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

I am Kuldeep Kumar s/o Prabhudayal. I am student of B.Tech 2nd year (2011-2012) of Mechanical Engg. from Hindustan College Of Science And Technology Farah (Mathura). Sir I am a SC condidate student and I found my wrong P.N.B. account no. 4853001500037524. in scholarship list (2011-2012). It is not my original account number. Sir my real account no. is 4853001500037521. Due to this mistake Sir I will not collected my scholarship.
So please kindly send my scholarship in my real accout no.4853001500037521.
Name-Kuldeep Kumar
Email id- kldpkumar16@gmail.com
A Jun 8, 2012 by
jgaurav89 Scholarship  - Lucknow, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

Good Afternoon
I’m Amit Kumar Jiaswal s/o Mr. Om Prakash Jaiswal from GONDA .I am student of PGDCA (2011-2012) of BABA GAYADEEN VAIDYA BABU RAM MAHAVIDYALAYA, MAINPUR NAWABGANJ, GONDA ..Sir I found my name in scholarship list(2011-2012) on the internet scholarship website(Amount : 9115 ) but I received only SOME amount like 1500 INR only.
account no. 8264
account no.- 8264
bank- DEVI PATAN GRAMIN BANK
H.S. Roll No.- UP/1749005/2003
Email id - jgaurav89@gmail.com

. so please check and send amount and status & hurry reply me
N Jun 8, 2012 by
AMAN BISWAS Scholarship  - Lucknow, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

hello sir
my name is aman biswas . i did not get my scholarship.i studied in b.tech(m.e.), in first year at skyline institute of engg. and tech., gr.noida, my univ.roll no.is 1115340014.my father is a labour he is so poor, kindly sent my scholarship, my friend get their scholarship, but i did not get yet,
please send mu scholarship, please... sir please..., iam only depend upon scholarship, i get 68 %marks in my first sem. if i did not get my scholarship i have to leave my college, ...so please send sir please.
date-08 june 2012
thanks regards
AMAN BISWAS
N Jun 9, 2012 by
praveen kumar dubey Scholarship  - Lucknow, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

good afternoon sir
my name is praveen kumar dubey s/o sri virendra kumar dubey.i m student of mca first year institute of ITS engg cllg greater noida.sir i m general category but i m poor.my pass scholarship is passed by scholarship department in 42640 RS but i am receive only 2640 RS so i am request for u that my rest ammount is check and take the action
'