Snapdeal - regarding order status

Atul Kumar Gupta on Jan 22, 2012
Sir

i recently ordered a FASTRACK watch on SNAPDEAL.COM, on 11-1-2012 and made the payment online.
the product page says that the delivery is made within 7-10 days of payment but ten days have passed and my product hasnt even been shipped yet!

even the customer care department of the said service/product provider(www.SNAPDEAL.com) did not take any proper action action regarding the shipping of the item despite being asked 3-4 times.

the details of the product and my order are:

Andaman and Nicobar Islands

item:
Fastrack Dual Tone Dial Men Watch

price/paid amount: rs. 1099

i request you to kindly see into the matter and take some proper action at the earliest.

Atul Kumar Gupta

Comments

A Apr 21, 2012 by
Vigilante

After some time they will cancel your order giving a stock response. And don't forget they will make you beg to get your money back
N May 21, 2012 by
sumitmahi

Sir

i recently ordered a Sandisk Cruzer Blade 16Gb Pen Drive on SNAPDEAL.COM, on 14-5-2012 and made the payment online.

the details of the product and my order are:

Order ID: 550850301

Customer Information:
sumit nimavat
Email: sumitn477@gmail.com
Mobile: 9810558708

Shipping Address:
sumit
( MINDA SWITCH ) Village Nawada Fatehpur, P.O Sikanderpur Badda, Manesar, Distt. Gurgoan, Haryana, SITA HOTEL
GURGOAN, 122004
Haryana, India
Mobile: 9810558708
item
Sandisk Cruzer Blade 16Gb Pen Drive
price/paid amount: rs. 512

A Jun 3, 2012 by
asok banerjee

Without giving slightest information or assigning any reason, Snapdeal has cancelled my Order No.569282735 & 569286400. Is this the way Snapdeal serves its customers ?
A Aug 22, 2012 by
bhawna kakkar

snapdeal is worst service tht i hav been through...i had ordered an watch on 14-08-12.i called them on 17-08-12 they said -on 18th evening in cming 48 hours it will be delivered... today is 22...bt still nothing happened...
N Aug 22, 2012 by
bhawna kakkar

if they are gng to tk sum action so my order no. is 686788406...well i dnt thnk so anythng will happn...
N Jun 19, 2013 by
cheen

plz check that my order will be cancelled or not. order numer is1060595807
N May 1, 2014 by
K G A NASEER

this is my first time in life, i ordered a 50 ltr symphony air cooler, to snapdeal, but they r so slow in sending the goods, it is very much irritatating, and in future, i will never purchase anything from snapdeal, its my promise...
N May 29, 2014 by
Thechamo Tungoe

Hi, I have recently purchased a product bt the product
not been shipped so can u plz look into it and make da shipping as soon as possible.Thank you.
N May 30, 2014 by
abinash.debadash@gmail.com

if i will not received my ordered product today then i will cancel this order.if u delivered then i will not receive it..
N May 30, 2014 by
abinash.debadash@gmail.com

the way of ur service is not really good ...
N Jun 9, 2014 by
Thechamo Tungoe

regarding my previous order one of my order has been cancelled without any prior information the product name is ' street junkies henley maroon tshirt, and I have recently ordered the sme product which was in a compo pack of 2. So please make sure this wont happen again..And the product has not been shipped till now so kindly make the shippment as fast as possible. Thank you.
N Jun 10, 2014 by
Thechamo Tungoe

my order have hot been shipped after
my request has been sent..the product street junkies maroon and purble half compo of two tshirts..please dnt tell me this time tat the product is cancelled or out of stock..please gurantee us on your selling product and mke the shippment by today itself..thank you and your action will be very much obliged.
N Jun 21, 2014 by
Thechamo Tungoe

I have recently ordered a product and I cannot track my
orders it says not applicable N/A.so please contact the courier service and confirm where the product is and as its already 10 days.Thank you. Order no. 2241257643.
N Jul 13, 2014 by
Ali yasha khan

I have ordered many things from snapdeal all things Weare dilivered on te but My 3 Order are not dilivered on time
N Oct 11, 2014 by
ranbag

dear sir i have orderd one sandal price 399 on 11-10-2014 amount has been deducted from my account but at the time of ordred completion your page showing request time out please do the needfull
vikram singh
s5/48 k4-1 tagore colony
Varanasi-221002
N Nov 11, 2014 by
ankit sameer

DEAR Sir I ordered lee cooper boot order id is 3384235286 with sub order id 4575356115 having price 1600 rs on offer which is being cancelled without receiving and informing me pls resend my order. To. Ensure your best service I m waiting for my order thanks

Snapdeal - regarding order status