Sodexo - Pay To Claim Free Gift

Jaideep Pradeep Uchil

I’ve got the scratch coupon given in Sodexo Vouchers front page provided by my company.After scratching I found the it’s written you have won Benetton wrist watch as prize. They have mentioned a email address sodexo@gift360.in to claim the product. I've send a mail to the address mentioned. I recieved a reply stating you need to pay Rs. 500 INR as the charge of Free Gift and after paying this amount you'll get the product in 24 days.

Jaideep Uchil

Comments

PAY FOR FREE GIFT - Sodexo

Please help me out,

How soon i can expect action against them ?

Need to Pay for Free Prize - Sodexo

Jaideep Uchil

It is mentioned in the coupon that 495/- is for tax, courier and handling charges

how will i get gift

my address is wel-come complex room no 101 dungra road vapi dis:valsad, st:gujarat. please give me reply throw e mail malirinku@yahoo.com. for my satifaction please reply that u had got a mail.thank

i am sodexo pass users andi am working in ntpc ltd. this is not complaint how paid gift payment.

I got a scratch card from sodexo and made a payment thru credit card for the reebok bag, i filled up my address as well, it has been more than 10 days and there is no bag received please help

Pls advise me on this matter, i scartched the sodexho coupon, i have the reebok bag gift...

Boss it was written clearly on the gift voucher that you need to pay 495 Rs. to get any gift delivered to your home. And the official gift website as mentioned on the gift voucher is www.gift360.in/sodexo

I too got the same offer through Vouchers. It's really surprising that we first have to pay for the Prize which we are going to get ??

Br//
Harish Bisht

please give me a feedback on my mail id

i scrach ur meal coupen & found a reebok duffle bag as a gift hamper

Did anyone recieve the gift, if so pls answer

Duniya mey na chutiyon ki kami nahi hai, ek dhoondho hazaar miltey hain. Upar dekho, do baithey hain...

I agree with Pappu Yadav... but I would like to add one line of my own to his comment ;-) read on

Duniya mey na chutiyon ki kami nahi hai, ek dhoondho hazaar miltey hain --> Nahi dhoondho to bhi milte hain. Upar dekho, do baithey hain... :-D
D
PANNEER

It is good one sir,

I paid my amount and got watch worth Rs. 5000/-

Please dont neglet go and pay money and enjoy woth gift

thy r very irritating becoz 1st they dont receive ur cal @ toll free no. they give stupid responce 2 our msjes
D
someone

Never claim the gift. I claimed it and got a watch that is not even worth Rs.10. I paid them Rs.495 for "courier and handling". This is fraud. Don't fall into this trap.
N Mar 18, 2011 by
debitripoff Sodexo  - United States

NEVER RETURNED MONEY - Sodexo

SODEXO OF MEMPHIS TN DID NOT ROLLOVER UNUSED PORTION OF FOOD DEBIT CARD FROM END OF SCHOOL YEAR 2010 AND NEVER RETURN UN-USED PORTION OF DEBIT CARD USED AT HIS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL AT END SEMESTER DECEMBER 2010.

Sodexo - Pay To Claim Free Gift