Sodexo meal coupons - Sodexo

pn_kalyan on Dec 19, 2011
Right now Sodexo coupons are accepted in all major shopping malls like Bigbazar, More etc for food items, From 1st Jan 2012 these malls are not accepting sodexo coupons for food.
There were so many people who are having sodexo that expires in Dec2012, Now what to do with these coupons?

Is there any place where were can redeem sodexo from Jan 2012?

Comments

N Dec 22, 2011 by
Nameetha Nameethap

you can very well exchange the coupans at 4% less in oldAirport road sodexo office. They will take and give a post dated cheque.
D Dec 26, 2011 by
y2aakshay

Even I had similiar concerns on acceptance and expiry of these vouchers but later found out from their website that baring a few outlets, there are lot of other outlets that are accepting sodexo vouchers. Infact these voucher companies are expanding their affiliate network in order to offer wider choices to the users. The details of their affiliation network can be viewed on their website.
D Dec 29, 2011 by
dontusef**word

but how to find out which place accept sodexo's. i get sodexo through office which i use in Big bazar but now they are not accepting it where else we can use the sodexo's apart from dominos or Mac D's
A Jan 1, 2012 by
Leela

Hi Friends,
As many people are reporting about non-acceptance of Sodexo and Accor at outlets I also faced similar problem and trying to find more information from shop keepers and fellow users.

In my place some shop keepers are accepting but they are charging more, but few others are not even accepting.

I am sharing my experience and you can also share ur experience with fellow users.

It might take few weeks for this crisis to be resolved..

I will keep my blog updated with status.

N Jan 1, 2012 by
mailidbala

Dear Friends, Unluckily I start getting sodexo's from December only... Please guide me where I can use!!! Only big bazar has stopped? How about More, Reliance and all.. Thanks in advance...
A Jan 2, 2012 by
Sandeep.Dwivedi

Reliance fresh, more, big bazar everyone has stopped accepting them. This is crazy
A Jan 2, 2012 by
dandare123

This is really sad as none of the retails stores anywhere in India are not accepting SODEXO food coupons any more ... what should we do with these vouchers then ... This is a SHIT ... but why the companies have not stopped issuing these Vouchers ...
N Jan 3, 2012 by
avd437

check this excel doc for outlets

N Jan 3, 2012 by
avd437

A Jan 5, 2012 by
gurusuja

Stop issuing sodexo...
N Mar 6, 2012 by
seema singh153

Can you please tell us the address where can we exchange sodexo and where is it accepted.
N Jul 1, 2012 by
parnel

Can any one say me how to participate in sodexo star struck contest? I have the coupon with me?

Sodexo meal coupons - Sodexo