STAR CJ Alive / Bed Sheets - DELIVER OF ORDER AT DIFFERENT ADDRESS

rakeshg_2002 on Sep 13, 2012
ON 14.8.2012 I HAD ORDERED FOR A SET OF BED SHEETS FROM STAR CJ ALIVE ONLINE SHOPPING. THEY SEND ME A ORDER NUMBER AT MY MOBILE (9646117200) AND ASKED ME TO PAY THE AMOUNT OF Rs. 2499/- FOR THE SAID PRODUCT. IF I USE HDFC BANK CREDIT CARD FOR THIS SHOPPING THE PAYMENT WILL BE DEDUCTED IN 3 EQUAL EMI'S. I TOLD THEM THE ADDRESS FOR DELIVERY OF PRODUCT RAKESH GOYAL, 4631/2, SHOPRA STREET, NEAR GUR MANDI, PATIALA (PUNJAB). I HAD PAID THE SUM FROM MY CREDIT CARD. AFTER INQUIRY AFTER 3-4 DAYS THEY TOLD ME THAT WE HAVE DELIVERED THE PRODUCT AT SOME ADDRESS IN FARIDABAD (HARYANA) TO SOME MR. JAGDISH BHATIA. ON MY COMPLAINT A CALL RECEIVED BY ME ON 20/8/2012 IN WHICH I WAS TOLD THAT DUE TO MISTAKE BY THEIR EXECUTIVE THEY HAVE DELIVERD THE PRODUCT ON WRONG ADDRESS (AFTER CHECKING THE RECORDING OF ORDER). THE EXECUTIVE ASKED ME THET WE MAY REFUND YOUR AMOUNT AFTER GETTING THE PRODUCT BACK TO OUR COMPANY. THIS WILL TAKE PLACE IN 4-5 DAYS. EVEN AFTER 1 MONTH AFTER REPEATED CALLS BY ME I GOT DIFFERENT ANSWERS EVERY TIME. PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND HELP ME TO REFUND MY AMOUNT AT THE EARLIEST.

THANKS