Star Health - ONLINE RENEWAL

inderjit singh bal on Jul 4, 2012
HELLO EVERYBODY MY NAME IS INDERJIT SINGH BAL I TRY TO RENEW MY STAR HEALTH INSURANCE ONLINE ON 2ND JULY BUT DUE TO SOME TECHNICAL SNAG MY INSURANCE DON'T RENEW BUT STAR HELATH INSURANCE DEDUCTED AMOUNT FROM MY CREDIT CARD . WHEN I CALLING THEM THEY ARE SAYING EVERYTIME THEY ARE LOOKING INTO THIS MATTER & THEY WILL RENEW MY INSURANCE BUT NOTHING HAPPENING & MY LAST DATE OF RENEWAL IS 5TH OF JULY PLEASE TELL ME ANYBODY WHAT WILL I DO NOW

ONLINE RENEWAL

Comments

A Jul 4, 2012 by
inderjit singh bal

pls renew the insurance & don't cause suffer to your customers

D Dec 19, 2012 by
RAMANLALLI

i WANT TO RENEW ON LINE
N Oct 7, 2013 by
Nandita_Biswas

I want to renew my Star Health mediclaim online. Help me how to do that.
N Dec 28, 2013 by
Vishwanath Mirashi

Star Health has been sending S M S for online renewal of policy.
inspite of having e mail I D with them, they have not bothered to send a mail message in this regard.
all efforts for renewal on line have been futile. there are only new policies can be bought on line. they must provide easy formats specifically for renewal of policy or contact over phone. Star Health Insurance must improve this service or contact the relevant customer by phone.

V R Mirashi
N Feb 14, 2014 by
ramana69

I would like to renew my star health insurance scheme. no body is supporting and even sharing the process of making online payment for renewal.

let me know the process how to renew online and make the payment. when we approached toll free customer care number. they are saying that they would get back to us and help us in sorting out the problem. But there are no such efforts done from star health in extending their support to their valuable customers.
N Feb 25, 2014 by
narsingk

we have three policies in our family, our policy are completed on 28th february 2014, due to some problems i can renewal of my policy after 1 month means 1st april 2014
N Mar 9, 2014 by
Dwaipayan Mandal

I am unable to register my star health Family Health Optima Insurance policy. Trying several times but some unknown reason it is not registered. I have a valid email id and mobile no, but cant get any notification. Please help.

Star Health - ONLINE RENEWAL