Star Health - ONLINE RENEWAL

inderjit singh bal on Jul 4, 2012
HELLO EVERYBODY MY NAME IS INDERJIT SINGH BAL I TRY TO RENEW MY STAR HEALTH INSURANCE ONLINE ON 2ND JULY BUT DUE TO SOME TECHNICAL SNAG MY INSURANCE DON'T RENEW BUT STAR HELATH INSURANCE DEDUCTED AMOUNT FROM MY CREDIT CARD . WHEN I CALLING THEM THEY ARE SAYING EVERYTIME THEY ARE LOOKING INTO THIS MATTER & THEY WILL RENEW MY INSURANCE BUT NOTHING HAPPENING & MY LAST DATE OF RENEWAL IS 5TH OF JULY PLEASE TELL ME ANYBODY WHAT WILL I DO NOW

ONLINE RENEWAL

Comments

maheshkumar Star Health  - India

I want ATM - Star Health

i have open my account in past 4 month, but till date i have not recieved my ATM Card, I am worked in out of area how can withdrawal mony...... my Acc No-3083242740.
Branch: Anaimalai, Pollachi.
D
srinivasan jagannathan Star Health  - India

the subject referred by you is related to banking operations and not of an insurance co.
you may refer to the concerned bank for remedy
S.JAGANNATHAN.
babu Star Health  - Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India

bad service - STAR HEALTH

I have taken a insurance policy. to get my policy copy + Id card i made more than 20 reminders / calls finally got it.
Now for renewal time they are not responding to mails. Especially Adayar Branch service is very poor.
vinaykaushal Star Health  - Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India

mediclaim - Star Health

i have bought star health medical insurance in 2009.in 2010 i suffered from spondlyitis and operated with
neuro surgery.i applied for mediclaim but the company refused the claim.so please guide me with medi claim policy for particular problem or help if the company has cheated me.
A Jul 4, 2012 by
inderjit singh bal

pls renew the insurance & don't cause suffer to your customers

D Dec 19, 2012 by
RAMANLALLI

i WANT TO RENEW ON LINE
N Oct 7, 2013 by
Nandita_Biswas

I want to renew my Star Health mediclaim online. Help me how to do that.
N Dec 28, 2013 by
Vishwanath Mirashi

Star Health has been sending S M S for online renewal of policy.
inspite of having e mail I D with them, they have not bothered to send a mail message in this regard.
all efforts for renewal on line have been futile. there are only new policies can be bought on line. they must provide easy formats specifically for renewal of policy or contact over phone. Star Health Insurance must improve this service or contact the relevant customer by phone.

V R Mirashi
N Feb 14, 2014 by
ramana69

I would like to renew my star health insurance scheme. no body is supporting and even sharing the process of making online payment for renewal.

let me know the process how to renew online and make the payment. when we approached toll free customer care number. they are saying that they would get back to us and help us in sorting out the problem. But there are no such efforts done from star health in extending their support to their valuable customers.
N Feb 25, 2014 by
narsingk

we have three policies in our family, our policy are completed on 28th february 2014, due to some problems i can renewal of my policy after 1 month means 1st april 2014
N Mar 9, 2014 by
Dwaipayan Mandal

I am unable to register my star health Family Health Optima Insurance policy. Trying several times but some unknown reason it is not registered. I have a valid email id and mobile no, but cant get any notification. Please help.
N Sep 16, 2014 by
jugalpratap

Service is very poor Because they send massage on phone but when i send mail they are not replying,

They should send all intimation by mail
N Dec 17, 2014 by
prasanna fernandes

how to renewal star health polices online pls help me
N Dec 17, 2014 by
prasanna fernandes

send all intimation by mail
salesdmds@gmail.com