State Bank of India - ATM CARD

msaravanan123 on Mar 23, 2011
I withdrew 1000Rs using my SBI debit card in the ICICI ATM Machine(ATM ID:S1AN2486) on 26.02.2011.
But I got only 700Rs, I did not get the transaction slip at that time. I called to SBI customer care ,they told they need transaction ID for registering the compliant. After that I sent mail to my branch office regarding this issue ,There is no proper response from them . Then I called so many time to my branch to ask about the transaction number, but no one is ready to pick the phone. Please help

Comments

Sandeep

Dear Sir
I opened account in SBI Hisar main branch 30/04/2008
lalchand walia State Bank of India  - India

i opened an account in your loharu (bhiwani) branch. my account no. is 30357735232. i submitted an atm application form in this branch. but i not received my atm card. please issue me atm card soon
vishnu ram State Bank of India  - India

my admit card is not come (clerks exam) - vishnu ram

Dir dir my admitcard is not come, so i requsted to you please just send my clerks admitcard

my registration no : 8502153
category: SC
sbi branch code: 01534
deposit jounral no: 11104886
deposit date: 30 may 2008
my address
balaji milk dairy chouth mata mandir dcm indira gandhi nagar kota(raj)
regards
vishnu ram
naresh State Bank of India  - India

mini statement is not telling us time of withdrawal - Irregularities in 6th CPC Arrear

sir
nobody are telling us to contect to custmer care and there is no any option by which I can find my robber plz help me
harish bohra State Bank of India  - India

Repeated Req of an duplicate ATM - State Bank of India

Dear Sir

In spite of making repeated request for for an ATM of a State Bank Of India (rajasthan branch) from last 4 month yet i am about to receive the ATM as duplicate ATM ofter making an written request is bound to get it deliver within 15 working days and here in my case 4 month has been passed.If i make a contact with SBI contact center the repeatedly say that my card is in process i dont know how long is it going to take
My Account no is 30252423425
My Branch name is PHALODHI(RAJASTHAN)

kindly help me
Samarth Singh State Bank of India  - India

Repeated Contacts - SBI

I'd a SBI INTERNATIONAL CREDIT CARD long ago, but to incompetence on SBI's behalf, they got the payment late & as a result incurred charges on my Credit Card account, which I objected to. Though I made the complete pymt. that I owed except those extra charges, SBI kept sending numerous reminders reg. the bal. amount. Though I've spoken to n no. of people in SBI Cust. care Deptt. but everytime either the call was disconnected, transferred some where else or was put on hold for long time. As a result I decieded not to call them. But the concern is that till date SBI has sent me atleast 3 smss stating that they'll be sending me a new card shortly, but nothing happens.
I'd appreciate if u'd look into the matter.
Thank you for your time.
Samarth Singh.
SBI Credit Card # 4317 5750 3802 0476
NAVINCHANDRA NARAYAN DOSHI State Bank of India  - India

MY ATM CARD IS BLOCKED & AFTER REQUESTING &GIVING APPLICATION STILL CARD IS NOT UNBLOCKED.

mY SBI ACCOUNT IS IN gAJRAULA BRANCH-UTTER PRADESH
amit kumar State Bank of India  - India

i opened an account in your tisri(dist-giridih, jharkhand, bank code-3582) branch, my account number is 30473234120.i submitted an application form of ATM card on 2 sepetember 2008. but am not get my ATM card yet.please issue my ATM card soon & if issued than i dont get yet & please reissue my ATM card as soon as possible.
thanks,

i have lost my ATM card and subbmit my aplication along with police complaint on 2-11-08 (aprox) but till now i have not reacived my card. I am facing lot many problems without ATM cards. if you are unable to provide me card then i have to change my bank.
please look into the matter seriously and do needfull.
GOPAL KRISHAN AGGARWAL State Bank of India  - India

Dear Sir / Madam

I opened an account in your branch { branch code - 01189,
G.T. Road, Shahdara, Delhi }, my account number is 30455373346. I submitted an application form of ATM card on 03 October 2008. I got ATM card against wrong account number . I immediately informed to bank (branch code 01189) and returned the wrong ATM card.Sorry to put it on record that three time ATM card repeatedly against wrong account number.

In this regard so many times i tried to contact your help line phone nos. 011-23361070 & 23361631 but all in vain because your helpline executive never respond .

Now my request is kindly look into the matter and arrange to send me ATM card with correct account no. SB30455373346 at my home address . I shall be very thankfull to you for this kind action.

Thanks n Best Regards
GOPAL KRISHAN AGGARWAL
Subba rao Bellapu State Bank of India  - India

I opened an account in your Amaravathi (Dharanikota) branch. my account no. is 30401357872. i submitted an atm application form in this branch. but i not received my atm card. please issue me atm card soon
RAVI SHARMA State Bank of India  - India

i have opened my account on 16/12/2008 in SBI SAGAR( M.P ) branch getting account no. 30604107162, but after a lapse of more than 1 month i have not received the ATM Card. Plz take appropriate action and intimate the current position, as i am in need of that...thanx
Subhash Jangra State Bank of India  - India

After Missing i have received new ATM But Sbi Not Close the old Atm & - State Bank of India

After Missing i have recived new ATM But Sbi Not Close the old Atm & Rs. 6000/- have been widhral from OLd ATM Card My account No. is 11549654716 In State Bank of India Uklana Mandi Distt Hisar Haryana. State bank Cose is-02499

sir already i sent an complaint to u but ur noy giving any responce. am facing many problems without my atm card please give me reply
PRAVEEN KUMAR State Bank of India  - India

From: praveen kumar <moonkingpool@yahoo.com>
Subject: Please Issuse Duplicate ATM Card
To: sbi.00733@sbi.co.in
Cc: helpline.lhodel@sbi.co.in, contactcenter@sbi.co.in
Date: Wednesday, 28 January, 2009, 7:07 PM

Respected Sir/Madam,

It Is To Inform You That, I Have Submitted My Formalities Regardeng issue Of Duplicate ATM Card But Still It Is Not Issued To Me And Rs 200 Has Been Deducted From My Account On 21/01/09. Regarding This Issue I Have Contact Customer Care 1800112211 .They Have Told Me That My Request Has Been Rejected I Have To Contact My ATM Branch Managar. After That I Have Contact ATM Branch Managar And Reuested Her To Check The Status But She Told Me That I Will Not Check Any Status I Ask The Resone She Told I Am Busy And Told Me To Contact Branch Manager But When I Contact Branch Manager He Forward My Application and Told That It Will Take Time When I Ask Why He Reply ATM Is Manufature In My Home. As Per Information I Have Submitted 4 Times Application For ATM .
So, Please Solve My Problem I Will Be Thankfull To You.

Information About Account:
Name -Praveen Kumar
A/c No. 20010938933
Delhi Cantonment, Delhi (733)
Retail Business Center (28523991)

My Local Address - Rz 149/284, Gali No. 2
West SagarPur, near Tantwala School
New Delhi 110046

Thankyou
Praveen
Date -29-01-2009
ROSHAN LAL State Bank of India  - India

atm card no. 6220180246800099128 recieved by me late and when i contacted sbi sadar bazar ambala cantt for pin no. they informed me that pin no. already distroyed as the time of pin collection already over.
now please issue me freash pin no. so that my atm card can be functional. my sb acc. no. is 30058692296
mallidi anilkumar State Bank of India  - India

i lost my atm card how to block on line with few minits
Hafijur Rahman State Bank of India  - India

Dear Sir/Madam

I am applying for an atm card, and I received my card on 24/01/2009. But still I am not getting my pin number. I ask in branch for pin number but they didn't give any response. So, Please send my PIN number immediately, without which the card is meaning less.

My Accounts Details:
Name: Md. Hafijur Rahman
Account Number: 00000011672040276
State Bank Cash Plus Card No.: 6220180943900002651

Md. hafijur Rahman
Darshan singh State Bank of India  - India

Respected sir,

I Darshan singh have opened an account in SBI at Janakpuri, Delhi on 26th december.
Sir i got my ATM card on 19th january but till today i have not got my PIN of card from branch.
The branch officer is not giving any satisfactory reason, they are just saying that pin has not come to branch for last 1 month so kindly wait 4 some time .
The same answer they always gives the next time.sir kindly solve my problem immediately and send my pin quickly sir.
I will be greatful if u solve my problem immediately.

Thanking you,
Darshan singh
ac no-30622540991
mo no-9911991758
Darshan singh State Bank of India  - India

Respected sir,

I will be greatful if u solve my problem immediately.

Thanking you,