Sundirect - E16-4 Service is scrambled

kyadagiri
I live in Airoli, Navimumbai. I am using Sundirect for the past 2 years. Its pathetic service and cheating its customers. The technical team is impotent to resolve the technical issues.

Since Jul10, whenever I switch on I am getting error message E-16-4 service is scrambled. I complained abt the problem to customer care. They said it will be resolved max 24 hrs. It seems they failed in primary school exams. They dont know how many 24 passed since 22-Jul to till date. Everytme I am calling up them in vain to check the status of my complaint. They have wonderful execuses. Every time they repeat the same. Example, when you lodg complaint at 9pm they ask u to wait for max 24 hrs. if your problem is not resolved till 8.30pm and u make a call to customer care, they say they still have half hr to resolve the problem. If you call up them after 24 hrs, they say it was again forwarded with high priority basis. One fine day, one moran registered same complain with new number. Nowever I call up them remind them about the old complaint. They say it was closed with resolved status. One customer care person asked me to shift TV to come other location to resolve the issue.

Whenever I tried to speak with senior people, once I disconnected my phone after half hr, when there is no response.

One I asked for local office details. Customer Care said they dont have any office in Mumbai. If I need to visit Sundirect office, I have to travel all the way to chennai to resolve my problem. The local dealers of sundirect are also not co-operative to resolve the issue. They are suggesting to stop using Sundirect and asking to take another good service.

Comments

N Sep 19, 2011 by
Manoj7 Sundirect  - Delhi, South Delhi, Delhi, India

E16-4 scrambled the channel - Sundirect

I am not see the tv from last two days due to tv show the massage

E16-4b currently channel the scrambled

I have may time logged the complain in customer care office but we are face the same problem from last two days.
N Aug 27, 2013 by
sdsenthil

Yes. Stop using sun direct. I already stopped and now using DishTV.

Sundirect - E16-4 Service is scrambled