tashan.co.in - Deactivate services

RESPECTED Sir, my wap services is activated from the beginning with DUS KA GANG scheme. So at spare time i done surfing on my mobile so by mistakenly i went to atcafe.loopmobile.in & something was download from me by mistakenly, which i came to now from Customer Services Representative so now i want deactivated that services because of that i cant able to make call & cant able to make recharge also, this my humble request to consumer complaint to take action against on that organisation & pls release me from charges.MY MOB NO --9870945754
REGARD
Chintan Patil
Complaint comments 18 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

Tashan has deducted many rupees from my mobile through docomo. I want not to send any tashan sms to my mobile. ky kid is using the docomo network and every time clicking tashan whenever sms comes from it. I am unable to understand why tashan.co.in is not informing that money will be deducted if u click on their sms. Just they are looting money from mobile subscribers.
Shaubhik
7209385087

my phone number is 9656140266 i wan to deactivat tashan song package

kindly deactivate wall paper download scheme that i mistakely selected.Because of this I'm loosing my money every day.My phone number is 9961516816.plz deactivate immediately.

kindly deactivated tashan packege that i mistakly selectab.Becouse of this I'am loosing my mony evary day.My phone nomber is 9744435350, pleas deactivatad immediatly.

my mobile no is 9881171553 i want deactivete tashan link package.beacuse of i'm lossing my mobile balance.so please deactivate my tashan package.

please . contact loopmobile cancel my antakshari plan my mobile no 9821195692 my name is vitthal

RESPECTED Sir, my wap services is activated from. So at spare time i done surfing on my mobile so by mistakenly i went to atcafe.loopmobile.in & something was download from me by mistakenly, which i came to now from Customer Services Representative so now i want deactivated that services because of that i cant able to make call & cant able to make recharge also, this my humble request to consumer complaint to take action against on that organisation & pls release me from charges. ASAP, MY MOB NO --9922682332
REGARD
Shardul Munde

i want to deactivate tashan service from my account my mobile number is 8882662223

i want to deactivate tashan service from my account and refund my money, for 2 times of reinwal, and i did't subscripe for this service, my moblie number is
9652979073. immedately.

my mobile 9022194379 i want Deactivte you'r tashan link. Beacuse i'm loosing my mobile balance in 4 / 5 month. So please Deactivte tashan pack.immedately

deactivate all tashan services - My tashan

i want to deactivate all my tashan services from my mobile phone every week they deduct 20Rs from my phone my mobile number is 9814402005

respected sir
i want to deactivate tashan service from my account. my mobile number is 9401758494. Beacuse i'm loosing my mobile balance. So please Deactivte tashan pack.

Respected sir
I want to deactivate tashan service from my account. My mobile number is 8000641860. Beacuse i'm loosing my mobile balance. So please deactivte tashan pack. I will never require tashan services.So in future stop all tashan services in my mobile.
Thank you.

i have want to deactivated my account from tashan.co.in. my mobile no is 9714214562.

i have want to unsubscribe from tashan value services.

please deactivate the video tashan service on 8981353470 this No.. Plz try to help me...

Respected sir
I want to deactivate tashan service from my account. My mobile number is 9604732993. Beacuse i'm loosing my mobile balance. So please deactivte tashan pack. I will never require tashan services.So in future stop all tashan services in my mobile.
Thank you.

I want to deactivate tashan service from my account. My mobile number is 9743703647. Beacuse i'm loosing my mobile balance. So please deactivte tashan pack. I will never require tashan services.So in future stop all tashan services in my mobile.

Prathima