Tata AIG Life - Non Receipt of Premium receipt

Chakravorty Girija Prasanna
I have a Tata AIG Life Policy No. C202110112 and paying annual premium of Rs. 8530/- in the month of October every year. Tata AIG Life sends the policy premium payment notice without fail in time but never bothers to send the PREMIUM RECEIPT. Please arrange to send the last Premium receipt through my E-mail so that I can submit for my IT exemption by 15.3.09.

Comments

Currently even I am facing the same problem.
I following up for more than 15 days, for a simple premium paid receipt

I am paying the premium through ecs but i am not getting my reciept copy online to above given mail
id.

I want to see & print my premium payment receipt through internet, which I have paid on Sept/2009 for the finacial year 2009-10 for Policy No.U290019034
rahulgarg.cs Tata AIG Life  - Delhi, India

Calling Unknown persons, - Tata AIG Life

A person named Aditya called from Tata Aig Life Insurance disturbing my meeting & and the same responded in such good manner that i am liable to pick his call and listed him.
Plz stop the same telecallers.

call received from no +91-120-6766939
person to whom i talked - Mr. Aditya
Name & Address provided by him:
Tata Aig Life Insurance Services Limited
C-18, Sector-18, Noida
N Feb 13, 2012 by
pramod1959

Dear Sir

Pl arrange to send the premium payment receipts for the following policies paid half yearly

Policy No Policy Holder Name Amount

Pl send the receipt registered email ID soumik990@yahoo.com
D Nov 3, 2012 by
kajalchaudhary

Non Receipt of Premium receipt
I have a Tata AIG Life Policy No. C122263932 and paying annual premium of Rs. 9537/- in the month of May every year. Tata AIG Life sends the policy premium payment notice without fail in time but never bothers to send the PREMIUM RECEIPT. Please arrange to send the last Premium receipt through my E-mail. My E-Mail ID is kajalchaudhary1980@gmail.com so that I can submit for my IT exemption by 15.3.13.

Tanks & Regards
Kajal Chaudhary
D Dec 9, 2012 by
vanaalramesh

Non Receipt of premium receipt.

i have tata aig policy no-C007510234, i am paid premium, but i am not recived recepit, pls send my email id, vanaalramesh@gmail.com
N Aug 30, 2013 by
neelamrawat

I have a Tata AIA Life Policy No. C100190962 and paying annual premium in the month of January every year. Tata AIA Life sends the policy premium payment notice without fail in time but never bothers to send the PREMIUM RECEIPT. Please arrange to send the last Premium receipt through my E-mail ID or my home address.

Pl send the receipt to my registered email ID rawatravi380@gmail.com
N Mar 10, 2014 by
nargissh

My plicy number is C000882862 i have paid through ecs i have not recieved my premium reciept, kindly send it by mail at nargissh@rediffmail .com at earliest before 13 march.

Tata AIG Life - Non Receipt of Premium receipt