Tata DoCoMo - not received gift voucher

sapanpatel on Feb 26, 2012
I have been using Tata Photon connection since one year, and tata photon is running a tata photon premier league scheme, under which we have to collect the points, which are accumulated based on bill payment and other criteria, i had earned 500 points and so i redeemed it with pizza hut voucher on 13/10/2010 almost 4 months ago, and till today i have not received it. i also contacted their appellate authority but so far no response. please help.

Comments

N May 4, 2012 by
saraf_10 Tata DoCoMo  - North Delhi, Delhi, India

Non Delivery of Redeemed Gift - Tata Photon

I am user of tata photon plus from last one year, tata telecom had started a scheme for its customer as regards collection of points and redeeming it with gift vouchers. I collected the points and redeemed it with gift voucher. I had redeemed two items from my points and detail for the same are as follows :
1. Order No. 11176
Product Name :Foldable Haversack
Product Code :TPL111012
2.Order No. 11175
Product Name:Pizzahut Voucher
Product Code :TPL111094
Both the orders were placed on 27 March, 2012. I was assured by their customer support that my order will be delivered by 31st April,2012, but till now i havent received anything and when i asked the customer care regarding the same , the replied me by saying now the offer has ended so cant deliver my order anymore and cant help me with anything. I feel cheated because my order was placed when the offer was valid and even the order number generated but today they say i wont be given with any form of gift vouchers.
One side the company gives advertisement of TV every 15 minutes that they are most reliable and they dont cheat their customers but on other side such happenings cause trouble and cheating.
I have been completely fooled by the company by telling me about the gift redemption at the time of purchase of product, which they has no more validity. These big companies just try and find different ways to cheat with us and take our money away.
i really need help with this cheating
N May 4, 2012 by
Tata Docomo Customercare Tata DoCoMo  - North Delhi, Delhi, India

Dear Mr. Saraf,

Greetings from Tata Docomo!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

With reference to your complaint, we kindly request you to please contact the mail id helpdesk@tataphotonleague.com or you can contact the toll free number 1800-209-6622.

For any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in or you can call us on 040-66570232.

Thanks and Regards,