Tata DoCoMo - bil for unused sim and non-refund of security deposit of Rs.1000/-

rizwanahmad786 on May 31, 2012
Dear Sir/Madam
I had two SIMS of TATA DOCOMO. An official came and offered a plan "small family plan" in which one should have three SIMS I accepted it and asked for a SIM. (third SIM is never used it is still packed). I used my old two SIMS under small family plan for seven months, Due to some reason I decided to port both numbers to Airtel and paid all dues to DOCOMO. After two months I received one phone call from customer care center of DOCOMO that you have to pay RS 2200/- I told them that there is some mistake at your end. They didn't' listen to me and daily they ask to pay the bill. After few days I got one call from Delhi from this No. +918586946059 a person from this number told a company registered a of 420 against you.Like this they h arras me several of times. Then I decided to go to their Head Office at Bhopal. There I met one Official named Miss Priyanka, she checked in their system and told me that OK every dues is settled now. She give me NO-DUES certificate also. My security Deposit of R. 1000/- is still with them, I don't.know whether they refund me or not.

This company Harass me several of times, who is responsible for it, I want to claim Rs. 500000/- (Rs.five lacs) for it.

Kindly suggest me what I do.

I am giving my nos. which I port to Airtel. (1) 08109434106 (2) 08109990532 (3) 08109004106 (never used nor opened from cover)

THANKING YOU

Yours faithfully

RIZWAN AHMAD
Manager Branch (Operations)
State Bank of India
Distt. Court Branch
BHOPAL

Comments

N May 31, 2012 by
Tata Docomo

Dear Rizwan,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.
N Jun 5, 2012 by
Tata Docomo

Dear Rizwan,

Please be informed that as per checking our records your number has been disconnected permanently, hence we are unable to process your request.

Thanks and Regards