Tata DoCoMo - never buy tata photon

ankigupt on May 10, 2011
My name is Ankit Gupta and I am using Tata Photon data card for the past 4 months. Ever since I've started using it, I am facing a lot of issues and had to fight to the MD level everytime. They have given me a lot of stress and a lot of loss has incurred for me both in terms of money and time.

This time again I am facing the issues and no one from Tata Photon is resolving it properly. The issue is that I am loosing more than 2GB of data inspite of no usage. Its ironical but true that even though I am not plugging in my device, the data gets deducted in bulk. It is happening for the last 7-8 days and tata has not shown any urgency to look into this issue. My tata number is 9224346834.

When I am left with no other option, I thought of writing it to you with a belief that you would intervene here to get the express resolution. I request you to please try and resolve this issue from your end involving the highest management of tata.

The data lost happened on 27th April, 3rd may, 5th may, 6th may and 7th may till date. Every time more than 2-3 GB of data was deducted. I've lost around Rs. 2000 monetarily and it caused me lot of stress. Please take some action against everyone involved in this.

I would urge the similar users who have been stressed by tata to come along and lets file a lawsuit against these assholes. Theey need to be taught a lesson. Lets collaborate and I assure my full support to the movement against tata photon and its services. Lest get them out of the market.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N May 11, 2012 by
postawal

yes Absolutly Correct, i am facing the Same issue .
Really poor and Incorrect .

Tata DoCoMo - never buy tata photon