Tata DoCoMo Postpaid - Bill

ankit_rambhia on Jun 13, 2013
The bill for my tatadocomo no 8097089919 was 7833 . Which was totally wrong as they had levied me 7000 rs for internet . On 22 may I received a call from them and we had a detailed conversation and I agreed to pay 1800rs of the bill and now they are calling again and saying that my bill payment is due which is totally unacceptable . Every day they call and tell me ur bill payment is due and I say them that I have paid the bill of 1800 after settlement with their collection dept and their no was 02261986200.
From 22nd may they called me daily and this is harassing me. kindly help me regarding this issue.

Comments

NITESH CHAUDHARI Postpaid  - India

COLLECTION DEPT - postpaid

HI THIS IS NITESH CHAUDHARI. FEW DAYS BACK I HAVE RECIEVE A CALL FROM COLLECTION DEPARTMENT THAT TIME I HAVE SPOKE WITH ONE GIRL WHILE SPEAKING WITH HER SHE GAVE ME SOME BAD WORDS ON PHONE SO BCOZ OF THAT REASON I AM NOT PAYING MY AIRTEL BILL . THE ADDRESS OF THAT COLLECTION DEPARTMENT IS SECURE DEBT MANAGEMENT, B-13 BASEMENT, PIKLE HOSPITAL, MAHIM INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, MAHIM- WEST SO PLZ GIVE ME THE PROPER FEEDBACK I WANT THAT GIRL NAME AN NUMBER BCOZ I AM GOING TO LAUNCH A COMPLAINT IN POLICE STATION AGAINST THAT GIRL . SO PLZ DO THE NEEDFULL AND GIVE ME THE REPLY ON MY EMAIL ADDRESS WHICH IS MENTION ABOVE.
N Dec 12, 2012 by
m9990 Tata DoCoMo Postpaid  - Dilshuknagar, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

bill amount for 4 days - Tata Docomo Postpaid

i have taken tata docomo post paid connection,
for 4 days 334 Rs.bill is came.that i have not used for those days.tata people are not responding for this complaint.and they r not rectifying my problem.and actualy my plan is 249 rental.
1gb net free
500 mins free
200sms free.
N Jun 13, 2013 by
Tata Docomo

Dear Customer,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Thanks and Regards,
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.
N Jun 15, 2013 by
Tata Docomo

Dear Customer,

As per our discussion over the call, we would like to inform you that as per your complaint vide docket number 364619727, you have been charged as per your usage. Hence, we request you to clear your outstanding amount of Rs. 6033/- to activate your line.

For further assistance, write to us at listen@tatadocomo.com.

Thanks and Regards,
Customer Care
Tata Docomo.
N Jun 28, 2013 by
ankit_rambhia

I just cannot understand if my credit limit is 4000rs means I m not having strength to pay bill amount more than that how can u charge us beyond it saying ur our special customer so we did not cut ur connection after the credit limit is crossed.
And now a executive from ur office is calling and telling me to do settlement by paying 3000rs this is just no done.
As I have paid 1800rs on 22 nd may as 1 of ur executive had told me to pay the amount and settle it I paid it now ur calling and telling that I don't have any proof so u will have to pay more 3000rs otherwise they will go legal against me. This is very cheap manner to handle ur customers . I am an middle-class family member it is just impossible for me 2 pay this big amount.

Tata DoCoMo Postpaid - Bill