Tata DoCoMo / Prepaid - Balance deduction per day Rs. 10

Pradeep12312 on Apr 25, 2011

Here pradeep mishra, tata docomo no.8867794260, my alternate no. 9986876371, from my tata docomo no you people daily deducting Rs.10/day and activating all useless services like jokes, news alert, history pack etc.

I m requesting you here stop playing with my no. and whatever balance deducted by you peoples return back to my no .

If this is not solving within 2days ,,, I will come personally to yours office and complaint to police station regarding this as well as consumer court.

I hope you will do positive reply to my email id and to mobile no. also.

Sincerely:
Pradeep Mishra
Alternate no. 9986876371
Bangalore

Comments

T.V. RAMMURTHY Tata DoCoMo / Prepaid  - India

Wrong tariff-network problems-prepaid balance - Tata Docomo Prepaid

My mobile no 9029394907 prepaid SIM card purchased on 10/Aug/09 and recharged with Rs.100. No signal for first 45 days and when I get a connection on 29/Sep my balance only Rs. 5 and when I made a STD call it got charged for Rs.1.5 / min as against 1 p / sec. Once again recharged with Rs.100 but still charging STD @ Rs.1.50 /min. Complaint with Tata Docomo NWK09225774 but no solution. After I filled a complaint they are now asking for address verification ( 2 months after connection) and threatining to disconnect.

Complaint to Nodal officer and no response till this time.
azad bhagat singh Tata DoCoMo / Prepaid  - India

wrong deduction of tariff - tatadocomoprepaid

On 11 sep 2010 I was in Dabwali, Haryana on roaming as my mobile is of Rajasthan. I made two calls within a span of one hour. First call was charged at the rate docomo stated i.e. 1p/sec but second one was charged at 1.50Re/min which is not the tariff mobile service provider quoted when i complained about the same to customer care they replied in a round about way sometime telling that i made the second call on tata walky or second call was from the hutch network which has latched on when i made tha second call. callcentre executives namely Ms. Shikha; Mr. Amir & supervisors Mr. munish & Ms. manisha tried to explain that at the same place some different network has latched to my mobile when i made the second call. Even my official complaint was also not booked system problem being the reason i was told. I want my wrongly deducted balance back & no such fuss in future.
N Feb 22, 2011 by
krishna Tata DoCoMo / Prepaid  - India

my number is 8143425514 i am recharged rc54 on 20th i dint get 444 sec after india won the match so pls send the amount
N Dec 6, 2011 by
naraharikaushik02 Tata DoCoMo / Prepaid  - India

pls kindly requested i am not getting signal in vidyanagar pls give take actoion i am calling to daily customer care they not giving any replay. my phno9030520081

Tata DoCoMo / Prepaid - Balance deduction per day Rs. 10