Tata DoCoMo / Prepaid - RELATED TO BILL DETAIL

jiteshvaishnav on May 12, 2011
I am the regular user of tata docomo, my mobile no. is 7737668817, i have requested Tata Docomo customer care to provide the bill summary form 15-Dec.-2010 to 15-April-2011 they have charged 25/- for this detail and logged my request which no.is-PPB08104914(27/04/2011) but they have not provide the proper and complete detailed then after i am again request for the same detail but they have charge again 25/- for this and given another request no.-PPB08105089(30/04/2011).
After that i am doing regular follow up with their team on daily basis in various mode(Phone/Mail/Chat) they are given commitments for satisfaction resolution but till time i am not satisfied and convienced their sevices because they have taken 50/- but till date not provide the detail.
Please look into the matter and help for resolution...

Jitesh Vaishnav

Comments

A May 13, 2011 by
jiteshvaishnav

Please provide the same on PRIORITY because i am follow up with you team 27-April-2011, but not getting any response...
N May 16, 2011 by
jiteshvaishnav

Request for resolution
N Nov 3, 2011 by
L PILLAI

Tata Docomo is unnecessarily deducting reasonable amount every month say Rs.25/- each, without any reason,
Whenever recharged, there is a message that Rs.25/- is deducted. Nobody is giving right answer in the tape message while trying to stop such unnecessary services provided on Mobile No. 7737650836.
D Oct 28, 2012 by
Mitesh 586

I have details my mobile number 9033987604 prepaid bill details
N Feb 14, 2013 by
theensa

sir my prepaid no is 9962668080 please send a bill details of my outgoing and incoming of last three months on my email address theensa@gmail>com

Tata DoCoMo / Prepaid - RELATED TO BILL DETAIL